Gas tax suspension

I’m not sure, as i restated, it will be much lower with the upcoming 20cents kwh when i renew in nov

I gave you one clear example. Saying they are making more money than God while Americans suffer is an attack. Especially when companies like Apple make more and not a peep on that. He clearly meant that as an attack.

You’re looking passed a lot here. There are others.

Dude, it’s economics and investment.Supply doesn’t come online like a light switch.

Apple set a record for profit in Q1 2022. Why isn’t Joe asking them to lower the price of the phone or app commissions?

More BS.

You know it’s true.

That’s an attack ?!?
Seriously ?

1 Like

Is there a large contingent complaining about them like we all complain about gas prices?

1 Like

How do you think he meant it? Lol

Statement of fact.

1 Like

Making more money than God is a statement of fact? Lolol

Yea, God has no income.

3 Likes

So you admit he’s playing politics with it then?

Or does he have it all? :slight_smile:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10905097/Joe-Biden-says-Exxon-money-God-year.html

True.

They don’t invest, why should they, the current admin has put a target on their back. Also alot are investing in renewables. According to Chevron CEO Mike Wirth, he does not expect another oil refinery to ever be built in the US, due to decades of govt policy.

I’ll say this. I don’t think Biden is dumb enough to believe US oil and gas companies are at fault for making “more money than God.” He knows market forces are driving it and they aren’t in control of it. He also knows they got crushed 2 years ago and oil and gas is a boom/bust industry.

He’s going after them because it’s politically smart for him to try.

I have no opinion on the phrase or statement about more money than God.

1 Like

I’ve never bought one of their phones, to expensive and to proprietary. I only buy android