Giena and Clayton's mom

To you both a Happy Thanksgiving and thank you, thank you for contributing to coogfans.
Please and I think I can write this for everyone. Don’t be strangers. Keep us informed of your sons next life chapter.
We are all pulling for them and can’t wait to watch them on Sundays.

FOREVER COOGS

30 Likes

Absolutely, god bless them in whatever life brings them, always a Cougar forever

4 Likes

Ditto.

1 Like

Ditto y’all are great and your sons

1 Like

Thanks for being good coogs. Look forward to seeing them at the next level.

2 Likes

I thought this post was a call out at first lol!

We are indeed thankful and proud!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all our athletes and Cougar family!

5 Likes

Thank you all very much. This Saturday will be bittersweet for us. The last time we will be in TDECU and last time he will wear a Cougar uniform. He has loved every minute of his career at UH and we are beyond proud he represented the university with pride, class and dignity. Earning his degree was a goal, and he achieved that. He has big dreams and he will work hard to make them come true. Thank you for all the support, especially this season .
We will always be Coogs and proud to wear Cougar red!! We will be forever grateful to the University of Houston.

36 Likes

:astonished::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

It breaks my heart when I think of that :broken_heart:

7 Likes

Have so enjoyed reading your input Giena over the time Derek has been with us. Hope you check in with us from time to time in the future after this year.

3 Likes

Ditto and certainly hope that you and yours will continue to attend Cougar Football games.

4 Likes

He will be missed, but there will always be a place for you and your family in TDECU . . . . .

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I can see Derek doing our Coog Paw hand sign while he is being introduced on a Sunday telecast.

3 Likes