Girls from SMU

6 Likes

As a 25 year old
 I guess I’m okay with this thread. However, knowing the age range of this message board I find this thread kinda weird but that’s just me

9 Likes

I need to marry her!

They’ve been doing this thread for ages on this board and the previous incarnation
of it. All just for fun, and as long as you have a pulse, just enjoy it.

2 Likes

Majority of message boards do these types of threads. Coogfans hasn’t done it in a long time. I’m not saying it’s mandatory or right just cause other fan bases do it, all I’m saying it’s nothing new on the college fan forums.

The problem with the SMU student body is that it is very monochromatic
65% White
11 % Hispanic
7% Asian
5% Black
8% foreign

If you believe that UH doesn’t have beautiful women, then your view of women is white washed (yeah I said it).

2 Likes

I gave her a shoulder massage after a basketball game in 2009, almost sealed the deal

2 Likes

All those little girls are really pretty; but they are just kids. It’s like when my daughter became a Cougar Doll, it changed everything about how I looked at them. And that was 20 years ago.

8 Likes

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Because the observer gets older doesn’t change the lady’s physical properties. The fact that you think someone seeing a grown woman and thinking they’re beautiful is creepy is not only a social construct, it is ageism and completely prejudiced.

5 Likes

Trust me, this is mild. Not that we shouldn’t constantly looking to improve behavior, but 15 years ago this thread would make you question humanity.

I have never seen “foreign” as a category in a demographic poll that included ethnicity. I can’t stop giggling at the image of a bunch of rich white guys sitting in a room saying “yeah, but how many are ‘foreign’?”.

2 Likes

“You can say ‘I like children’, just don’t get too specific
‘I like 12 year old boys’.”

-Demetri Martin

2 Likes

The real question is “what are the other 4%”?

1 Like

multiracial

Isnt everyone?

I’m just reporting what their diversity report says.

You finally found one with a decent face and she has no body. I have not been impressed. SMU girls wear makeup like SMU guys wear popped collars.

My second favorite cougar after RK.

3 Likes