Go Georgia!

10-0 so far.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jeff_nowak/status/1212560077443522565?s=21

1 Like

I think those are a result of the CFP and pricing yourself out of the market.

It used to be that a bowl win was a successful end to your season. But now, for some schools, if you don’t make the CFP, your season is a failure. Add to that how expensive tickets are, some people can watch at home for a fraction of the cost.

1 Like

19-0 Georgia!!!

1 Like

Georgia is playing without 11 starters; 7 on defense. This saving yourself for the NFL combine and draft is getting rediculous.

2 Likes

Georgia playing without 11 starters. Big 12 sucks!!!

3 Likes

Baylor losing big makes me happy. Don’t mess with happy.

6 Likes

Indoor game in New Orleans should have been well attended. Not a bad bowl to attend for either school and alums have money.

2 Likes

Baylor does not travel well.
We would have sold it out.
Remember the Peach Bowl.

2 Likes

Well, maybe they thought there was nothing to do in New Orleans. But, there are a couple of night clubs and restaurants.

2 Likes

Baylor doesn’t have sellout crowds at least when I was in Central Texas, so this don’t surprise me.

2 Likes

I generally refrain from discussing attendance of other schools. You know, glass houses and all.

8 Likes

This is true. The Georgia Dome was at near capacity in 2015. Media estimates were 1/5 to 1/4 Coogs, which is cool considering the distance, and the fact that UH isn’t supposed to be able to do that being in a crummy G5 conference.

1 Like

The concept of a sellout applies to the event. We were highly exposed that year and rightfully so. Florida State was very good. The matchup was supposed to produce an offensive explosion. People wanted to see that game. And it didn’t disappoint. Exciting contest.

I don’t think Baylor ellicits one iota of national interest in spite of their ranking. Now…when Briles ran the offense…I think you would have seen more fans in Nola.

1 Like