Go read TexAgs if you wanna laugh

Are the Dallas games Friday Sunday or Thursday Saturday? I need to book a hotel if we win tonight.

A&M has nicknames for everyone. TCU is Purple Baylor. Tortilla Tech. Etc.

I think it is funny when schools like UT use A&M insults (Cougar High) and they get offended by horns down.

5 Likes

I had two lesbian Aggie friends, and they got me a nice timepiece for my birthday.

They got confused when I told them, “I wanna watch”

Edit for commentary: I’ve realized now that not all blonde and Aggie jokes are interchangeable as the prospect of two attractive blonde lesbians is much higher than two attractive Aggie lesbians. The jokes still pretty good though overall.

6 Likes

Here’s an aggie joke.

24 Likes

Am I the only one wondering why the pig was part of this joke?

4 Likes

Me too. In Sampson and Shead we trust, though.

I learned a while ago not to take games too seriously. Chances are we’re going to be disappointed sooner or later. It’s March Madness so anything can happen. Last year was a little tougher because of where the Final 4 was located. However, Miami caught fire and deserved to advance. That happens sometimes.

That’s just not true.

I have read every fan board of every Big 12 school multiple times since UH joined.

There maybe the occasional “Coog high” but it’s uncommon and most of these other fan bases have been pretty respectful.

A$M immediately goes to the reference and many of their idiotic fans use it incessantly.

2 Likes

That’s because they’re idiots. You can’t blame a dog for doing dog things.

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if a few of them were rejected by UH.

2 Likes

Lol. I copy and pasted but forgot to change one

1 Like

Toughest one for me was the final 4 when we lost to Baylor… specifically when Grimes got subbed out, hugged Sampson and broke down… I broke down too. Lol

I honestly was not even that down after that game.
I felt like CKS got as much out of that team as humanly possible….Baylor had a team that was just too much to handle that year.

For me it will always be the NC state game….like 10 years old and sobbing when they lost.

11 Likes

That one sticks in the craw of every Cougar fan who lived through those days. I was thirteen that season. I am…older now. I still can’t believe the Coogs didn’t win that game.

5 Likes

Aggies got to fund raise the Jimbo buyout with a George Strait concert at Kyle Field this summer.

1 Like

Aggies I know expect to lose tonight. They think we might blow them out. They understand who the Aggies are historically.

I was attending UH at the time.

That memory is still quite painful.

I felt numb for a couple days…what could have been.

1 Like

Not all Aggies are this same it seems :rofl:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Give ‘em hell Kyle lol

4 Likes