Go read TexAgs if you wanna laugh

Clearly most of them just started watching basketball yesterday. Let’s run them off the court so we can get ready for Duke in Dallas.

7 Likes

I’m worried about the game. But the rest day gives them a chance to cool off and digest what’s really going on. TexAgs is like SM. It’s lines of torment complimented by seconds of pleasure. Can’t handle that place.

8 Likes

I don’t want to go to that site….its got too many yards that reproduced from a shallow gene pool.

Guarantee there will be multiple “Coog high” references and other derogatory things said.

I guess they are too stupid to realize every time one of those losers says “Coog high” it’s because they have a massive inferiority complex in life.

16 Likes

Yeah I imagine “Coog High” is probably one of the least offensive derogatory terms used over there.

1 Like

I’m surprised they waited til post number 5 to get to Cougar High

I’m a little nervous about it too, but I honestly don’t know how they could be so confident. We really dominated that game from tip to buzzer outside of Wade Taylor. No way he scores 40 on us again, I think Jamal took that a little personally. I know they were missing someone for that game, but I’m still not convinced we aren’t double digits better than they are.

5 Likes

I believe every time the atm say this nonsense, it is because of their inferiority complex toward us. They cannot stand our mercurial rise in the world.
Go Coogs !

2 Likes

Why worry about what someone from “aggie elementary” has to say about us?

12 Likes

Look at the context in which it was said.

Anyone have a good Aggie joke?

Why can’t Aggie farmers raise chickens?
They plant the eggs too deep.

How many TEXAS A & M freshmen does it take to change
a light bulb?
None, it’s a second year course.

16 Likes

I worry more about Robert’s status. If he is less than 80%, it can be a problem.

2 Likes

Gig 'em Aggie High is going to see what’s it’s like when Taylor is contained. The only reason why A&M was even close in their last meeting against UH was because Taylor was on fire. Taylor avg’s 19 a game and that night against the coogs, he scored over 30+. Look for Sampson to make adjustments and scheme their limited Aggie land game. Aggie lost 13 games this year. Houston just needs to play their game and they will win.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Aggie goes to school with a sheep. Teacher tells Aggie to take sheep to the zoo. Aggie returns next week with sheep. Teacher says I told you to take the sheep to the zoo. Aggie says he did. They had a great time. Gonna take her to the Drake concert next week.

4 Likes

What does an Aggie call cheerios? Donut seeds!

Did you hear about the aggie that moved to Oklahoma? Raised the average IQ of both states.

How does the aggie escape the hurricane?
He takes loop 610.

4 Likes

LOL. Chris taking a dig at Chronicle’s Duarte again. The article clearly outlines that Sampson’s teams are never out of the picture until they are. So, so happy now that both Damian and Ramon are back! Here’s to seeing it continue to carry over into the next game along the Road.

4 Likes

9 Likes

eATMe

1 Like

We only waited until post 3 to go to inbred - and understand a lot of Coogs’ kids are Aggies. Let that sink in.

Reading any opponent’s forum will elevate your blood pressure. Almost every Big 12 fan base is using cougar high now, even Kansas and West Virginia.

3 Likes

Envy takes many forms. Sometimes it looks like a hillbilly.

7 Likes