Good thing I don't have to choose between the Astros and Coogs

The Astros are already on. I get to watch the Astros game and Tulane game in their entirety.

1 Like

Don’t count your chickens quite yet. The average baseball game goes for about 3:16, and I suspect playoff games will be longer.

I’ll watch Coogs over Astros every time

10 Likes

I’m a lifelong Stros fan, but unless Keenum is the starting pitcher and hitting clean up I’ll take the Coogs every time.

8 Likes

I got the 2 TV setup going so I got astros on right now. When Cougars come on I will have both on. Than I’ll have Cougars and Thursday night football on

Stros on their way to a W and Coogs will follow up with one!

3 Likes

Told a friend last night when we were watching the Dodger-Cards game, that if the Dodgers won it’d be the Stros and Dodgers in the WS. Zero doubt in my mind that that’s what we’re heading towards. Hope like hell we beat em again!

Hearing realignment rumors about the astros joining the pac 12

1 Like

The irony is they WERE moved to the PAC of the MLB- the American League West.

Anaheim
Seattle
Arlington
Oakland
Houston

Can you imagine the TV ratings for a Dodgers Astros World Series.

1 Like

Team USA Soccer is on at the same time tho, I’ll probably be 2 tv’ing it in the living room.

World Cup qualifying.

1 Like

Yes sir, I’m right there with ya.

1 Like

Yah but in pro sports it actually pays to get moved to a worse division/conference.

1 Like

The Coogs will be on the big tv and the Stros will move over to the iPad…

I just mean we are grouped with California and Washington west coast teams which is similar to the PAC and especially if they add a Houston and Dallas school.

Well, I have 3 TV’s, Coogs will go on one.