Ha, ha ha . . . .

I’m amused with all of the genius’s on Coogfans using their 20-20 hindsight to denigrate the program, it’s coaches and it’s players. Then again, I’m amused with all of the wannabe Nostradamus’s on here predicting what will happen if and when . . . . .

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m more than amazed with all the “GENIUS’S” who use that word to indict others snd view them with derision when the word is actually spelled “GENIUSES”, plural.

Got it Genius?

11 Likes

You could spend the next 10 years correcting grammar and spelling on this website. Find a better argument . . . . .

2 Likes

Dear sir, when you direct the word “geniuses” on others with sarcasm and derision, you should at least be able to spell it correctly.

If you can’t understand THAT, then heal thyself, doctor.

OH, THE IRONY.

Now that’s some “ha, ha, ha” stuff right there. Not laughing with you.

PS Same for the awkward and incorrect attempt in trying to pluralize Nostradamus. Geez.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Logan? Is that you?

Logan cry baby ??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

tenor

Noice

Speaking of Logan, does anyone know what he’s doing with the program? His twitter bio says UH assistant. Grad assistant possibly? Just curious.

1 Like

I bet most of the Nostradomi (funny plural) could predict UH 1st down plays >50% of the time.

3 Likes

Can you tell me how they were criticized unfairly?

1 Like

When you’re spending someone else’s monopoly money you can fire the whole city.

3 Likes

But yet you didn’t point out the improper use of “it’s” instead of “its”? :thinking:

It’s full on Grammar and Spelling Cage Match. Each Cougar armed with only their brain and an Oxford Comma (which is otherwise useless in this man’s opinion) to battle it out until only one man stands triumphant.

Man, why couldn’t we have just beaten Kansas…Coogfans was more fun back then.

2 Likes

First time on a message board?

1 Like

Any criticism is unfair according to some.

1 Like

I think he’s just pointing out the irony of misspelling that word when calling someone it sarcastically.

Yeah everybody knows the plural of Nostradamus is Nostradami. :rofl:

2 Likes