Hail to the King Sampson

I was here when Phi Slama Jama began. It was bigger than we have now, many more fans but they were fans of “SUCCESS” who disappeared in the hard times. Now we have a MAN who has brought us to the top of the basketball world. Yes we will suffer in any defeat and one which is earthquake size but to be honest if you listen to Coach he will tell you not to get to moved by losses or wins.

We are seeing the apex of UH basketball thru Sampson. I praise the day he chose us and I will praise with adulation the day he retires. I’m hoping it is not soon. With that said: GO COOGS!

7 Likes

I don’t think anyone should really be upset about the Iowa state game

The players need much-deserved rest (especially considering our injuries), and it was practically a home game for ISU

In respect of the big dance, which matters much more in the long term for the program, there was just no need for UH to battle to the death against Iowa State

6 Likes

We were there superbowl in BB in that game.

2 Likes

That game is history. The real show starts Friday…

2 Likes

Phi Slama Jama was the sizzle. 2023-2024 UH Cougars are the steak. When I go to Ruth Chris Steakhouse, I get both.

1 Like

Eh, they’re a 2 seed in the dance and were legit playing for a 1 seed (still think they should have gotten it over UNC). I’m certain they really wanted that conference tourney championship, but I think they have much higher aspirations as well.

https://bit.ly/3IJGJii

1 Like