Hardest schedules

We would definitely get a title shot if we somehow won 12+ games with this year’s schedule.

12 Likes

I’ve seen some people predict 9-10 wins on this message board. I’ll be ecstatic if we win 6 games and are bowl eligible.

22 Likes

WE WANT BAMA

4 Likes

9-10 wins?

“Cocaine is a helluva drug.”

8 Likes

On the brighter side, we should have a hellofa attendance increase from all the boycotters who objected to our past scheduling! :grin:

11 Likes

4 or 5 wins. New QB, Same coach, and lots of excuses not a good combo.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bama State

2 Likes

We will .
Go B12 Coogs !

1 Like

Have to get some more ol uglies!

Thanks coach Dana for setting the bar this low :weary::roll_eyes::writing_hand:

“ecstatic” he says.

Look at all those likes from our fan base that agree with that statement & think it’s okay and acceptable. :weary:

Keep in mind we’re in the NiL era, Transfer Portal, Big 12 & coach had 5 off seasons to bring his players/team.

1 Like

When there is a will there is a way.

1 Like

Our biggest weakness is depth on the offensive line for now. We have a great secondary brewing, which is the counter for great QB/WR play. We have defensive line depth and production, which counters great RB play. The lineback group is really good filled with thumpers and coveragers, that helps againt RB/TE department mostly. Takes care of Defense. Offense by the time season starts we will have 3 starting caliber QB’s: Caleb Coley Smith. RB will be the most consistent group, best RB in Big 12 is on UH team. Pick your poison with Wide reciever room which is the deepest and 2nd most talented unit (first secondary). Big guys up front can take care of business, why? Because depth not talent is our issue. Time is oline best friend right now, so this may not be an issue in 4 months. Lastly special teams, well lets just say the most underrated unit will be the 2nd most consistent group on this team. We will be in every game we play. Only coaching could get in the way. Im putting all the wins and losses on coaching in all tight games. People who believe in miracles are dilusional and lack understanding.

2 Likes

100% agree. Our OL made some improvements but we are still in need of more OL “inventory” Great/powerfull teams like bama/Georgia “recycle” OL’s. The greater Houston area has plenty. We just need to recruit them. I will add that I would rather have even more talented DE’s that we currently have. We dominate up front and at the line of scrimmage and good results will come. It always starts there. By definition this is where the game’s action starts.

1 Like

so…we FINALLY get a playoff worthy schedule and we aren’t ready, after 5 years of the same coach?

3 Likes

Time to put up or shut up… Go Coogs!

He is gonna use the schedule as an excuse.

3 Likes

6 wins :boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

I can never lower my bar below 8… But I’m going to throw on my scarlet red glasses and say

10 WINS OR BUST!!!

GO COOGS!

2 Likes

I am with you. Six wins in regular season and I will be ecstatic.