Has TexTek replaced A&M

…in the B12 as the school to make fun of ? Take a look at their similarities . They have an inflated opinion of themselves (check). Incorrigible fans displaying foolishness ie throwing tortillas at opposing teams and other niceties (check).A Dog Mascot that does not rep well, which is equal to a horse from a bad Zorro movie (check).I am sure there is more but that is all I have before I finnish my coffee. So have fun Coogs and let them have it, if you like !
Go Coogs !

A lot of y’all are gonna hate hearing this, but UH vs. Tech is basically a UT vs. A&M proxy war at this point.

7 Likes

T,
Call it like you see it !
Go Coogs !

How about we beat Tech in football before we make jokes about them?

21 Likes

Explore jonah hill no GIFs

5 Likes

You should see all the derogatory nicknames the Aggies give to their opponents, especially the SEC and rivals.

1 Like

I am going to post this in this section too. Have 40k’s red seats. We have to send a message and it starts with our own stadium. Make it as hostile to the opposition as possible. This is what home court advantage is. Anybody listening in the A.D.? This has to be done yesterday. THIS IS OUR HOUSE.

4 Likes

We call’em Sand Aggies.

4 Likes

I call them Taco Tech lol

1 Like

Tortilla Tech Taco Benders

1 Like

Wait are we the proxy of Whorns or… looks at Bauer oh no.

2 Likes

They will rue the day for naming SEC opponents bad names.
Go Coogs !

1 Like

This is off-season fun. So let’s do both and not “take the council of our fears”. Just say’in .
Go Coogs !