Has the administration said anything about our program?

Haven’t seen anything? So we still have a coach that’s underperformed? Did he get an extension? Inquiring minds want to know!

1 Like

Do they even know that we have a Baseball Program :grinning:

9 Likes

I think they truly think that going to the Big XII will save the program… SMDH.

5 Likes

Oral Roberts, Indiana St and Southern Miss are playing in Supers. Yet UH, in one of the Youth Baseball capitals of the world, can’t even make it to a Regional. But by all means let’s stay the course, it’s working so well. Is there any doubt that the AD doesn’t give two flying €@&$ about the Baseball Program

5 Likes

Of course he does….a new pitching coach will fix all.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned it before but Pez does not care about what anyone thinks….apparently unless you are a big money donor.

I’m not a “ big donor” but I’m on the 4th rung up on the CP chart. I f I could do more I would.

I know I have sent two well articulated emails regarding the program with absolutely no response.

Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees….can’t think of any better way to describe him.

3 Likes

This is Pez modus operandi since the day the announcement was made. We could literally have Kim Helton and Dana Dimmel as co-administrators of baseball operations and Pez would be…

1 Like

No wonder he doesn’t respond to me. At my tailgate the 4th rung of CP is referred to as “Old Money.”

6 Likes

Maybe Pez is going all in on the basketball program? Baseball just isn’t a priority right now. That’s the way it seems anyway.

1 Like

You can’t do that in the AAC much less the Big 12…if that really was his rationale he should be fired.

1 Like

Our baseball program is acceptable and we will have a wonder season next year.
baghdad-bob-comical-ali

7 Likes

He never gives a response.

1 Like

Of all the AD’s we have had over the last 20-25 years he is the only one that has not responded.

5 Likes

This is not good. Silence is not golden.

1 Like

No state of the union on how everything and everyone was evaluated at the end of the year?

1 Like

Sounds to me like the email gatekeeper (his assistant) is scared to mention it to him. She might have even deleted it before he saw it. Some assistants do that when they suspect it will create negative energy in the office. I should write a glowing endorsement of CTW to see if he responds - to test my theory.

Either way its a bad precedent and one that doesn’t reflect well on the department.

1 Like

Maybe instead of a conventional email, you should write a haiku.

3 Likes

I agree with you my friend was a corbon Robinson level donor and Pez never spoke to him. The previous AD did.

lol

We’re this close to finding out.