He gone - King enters transfer portal

According to GoCoogs.com, apparently Deriq asked Holgerson to redshirt initially, not the other way around. Not sure how reliable they have been as a source.

1 Like

If one of them is who he picks up and leaves us for just wow. He only has one year.

1 Like

On CDH twitter account, he just tweeted “LFG” hmmmm what does he mean by that. Lol

1 Like

I mean he’s not super reliable, so take it with a grain of salt. But also this doesn’t really matter, the en be result is the same.

Welp indeed.

I’d be looking for a JUCO or Division I transfer QB.

Tune would have to improve BIG TIME for us to have a good season.

2 Likes

Every time he posts something Arkansas fans are all over it. If he chooses to go there I’ll probably find some humor in the situation.

4 Likes

Feel like in the way King did this it came off selfish and classless to his team mates and the university. He outright lied. Doesn’t given him alot of time to learn a offense either. In the mean time, Houston sports right now

4 Likes

Usually “LFG” means Let’s f’ing go. Wonder if he’s excited to see King go

4 Likes

I know what it means. I was being sarcastic

1 Like

Even if he is, that’s incredibly unprofessional of him if it’s about King.

4 Likes

What a shame
I too am mildly surprised. I truly felt (given that his accuracy evaporated last year) that staying put and getting better here was his best option.
Oh well.
Now I will root harder for whomever is our QB, and pray that our OL can protect him.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Holgorsendana/status/1216937747463753729

what a jacka**

1 Like

Unfortunately for everyone there really wasn’t a great way to do this it’s like breaking up with a cancer patient on their birthday. And that’s not to say you’re wrong in your reaction, because yeah he did go back on his word.

But I mean would it have been any better if he threw double rods at everyone post Tulane?

4 Likes

Oh it’s definitely about King. That’s inexcusable. Thank him, laud him and keep it moving.

1 Like

He’s already very unprofessional imo. Not a Coach I want as a face for the University. Just me but he doesn’t do anything to be likeable or try to push UHFootball in a positive way.

4 Likes

Sorry but I bet I helped somebody out in this thread haha

1 Like

Looking for group?

Still can’t believe you bozos thought he was staying

6 Likes

Mark “the scoop” Berman just posted. Looky here

I dont mind coach saying that. I’m sure some players feel betrayed by King. He needs to motivate them. He wants to move forward and get the team energized. King was a good talent but there are guys in that locker room that are loyal to UH. For those guys still wearing the Red and White, Let’s go!!!

12 Likes