Heading to Cincinnati & Parking

I put in my request for tickets. Just wondering who else us planning on going.

The AA had some plans for the road trips. Has anyone heard anything for this weekend?

12 Likes

4 of us going. Bought tickets and parking pass on Cincy’s Athletic website at 11am on Saturday morning. 50 yrd line seats for $50 ea…on the Coogs’ side of the field. We ain’t sitting in no endzone! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m incredibly jealous!

My “friends” can’t go. :unamused:

Please share photos y’all! GO COOGS!

3 Likes

Lots of tickets on resale market. Thinking of getting first row of upper deck.

4 Likes

I’m trying thru UH. Will be up in West Virginia/Virginia so I need to go. If not will buy on line.

3 Likes

Way to represent our great University ! I am truly envious! Wear Red and be loud !
Go Coogs …beat the tar out of the bcats !

2 Likes

Wear red so we can see you on TV!!!

4 Likes

Yes 3 of us are going! Flying up on Friday. Anyone aware of any pregame activities, tailgates? When I went to the liberty bowl vs SC as a student we were given a $35 tailgate ticket.

Also UH people will be in the endzone? Hmm… maybe I will just get a visitor ticket. Unless the endzone will be by the band. Then its a no brainer.

7 Likes

Tell all the Coogs there to get ready for a fight! Time to Ride or Die !!!
Go Coogs…beat the BC !

5 Likes

Visitors section in Nippert is usually sections 101, 102, and very low rows of 104 and 105 which tend to be somewhat obstructed by sideline/team.

Friday happy hour and pregame tailgate details:

2 Likes

Join the UH Alumni Association and Cougar Pride for a tailgate before the Houston Cougars take on the Cincinnati Bearcats in the 2021 American Athletic Conference Championship!

Saturday, December 4
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM (EST)
University of Cincinnati – Tangemen University Center – Great Hall

$30 per person
$20 under 21

Includes food and 2 drink tickets.

PRIMARY CONTACT

Mikayla Collins
mmcollin@central.uh.edu

SECONDARY CONTACT

Kendra Hakanson kahakanson@uh.edu

4 Likes

You guys are doing a great job for our Great University!
Go Coogs …beat the heck out of the bcats !

6 Likes

Heading out of NC on Friday… Go Coogs!

7 Likes

Hey y’all …bring home the chrome !
Go Coogs…beat Cin !

3 Likes

I got my tickets this morning! See y’all in section 107. Go Coogs!!!

6 Likes

Most of the time, visitor fans’ seats are in the corner of the end zone. Our group has always had the philosophy that why spend all that money and time traveling to sit in crappy seats. We always sit in great seats among the home fans and 99% of the time have a great time. The only time we caught some gruff from fans was at the UCLA game…and the guys who gave us crap were told to shut the hell up by other UCLA fans and eventually were removed from their seats.

4 Likes

See yall there! Just got my ticket and will be at the tailgate.

3 Likes

Just got my tickets in 106. Taking my grandson. He’s a Michigan fan, but he’s wearing Cougar red this Saturday.

I called the ticket office. Tickets are being handled by the conference not Cincinnati, so better tickets are available. We got seats on the 50 yard line. Will be buying tickets to the tailgate as well. See everyone there!! Go Coogs!! (I still prefer eat 'em up cougars!!)

6 Likes

Make sure to tune into WKRP while you are there. Enjoy the game and the atmosphere