Seating chart and costs from four years ago:

1 Like

50 yard line!

1 Like

See y’all tomorrow
 Section 106 is the loudest!

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Bearcat fan here. Just a little information.

UH did not sellout their allotment. The balance were resold by UC.

If you get to UC early enough, take some time to walk around the campus. There is some interesting architecture, leading Forbes to include the campus as one of the 16 most beautiful in the world.

Hoping for a great game. Dress appropriately. When the sun goes down, it’s going to get pretty chilly.

6 Likes

Steve,
Thank you for your gracious invitation to visit your campus . We will return the favor when you come to our home . University of Houston has a few things for to enjoy as well. We will save it until then.
Here is to a well played contest.
Best Regards,

2 Likes

I’m in the split from southern Virginia. Going to Lexington then up just because it’s freeway all the way. Part of your route is two lane.

Not surprising given flight cost and 38-40 hour RT drive. Same scenario happened last time we hosted the CCG.

I am coming from Maryland, right outside of DC. You’re driving all that way? OUCH

Driving in my f150 xlt ain’t too bad
 I’m 6’3" and I can stretch out in the backseat.

5 Likes

Consider a softopper , I have one on my truck! Thing is awesome! Folds down and up as needed. Great for trips and keeping stuff in the back

Lots of UH fans bought tickets not from our allotment. We all know these allotments are usually sucky tickets. People bought through other means and got much better tickets.

1 Like

My seats are 50 yard line from UH

1 Like

As are mine.

1 Like

We will see tomorrow how many UH fans are in the stadium

I have one ticket available. Meet at stadium. 105 section

Heading up to Cincy from Tn. Go Coogs!!!

6 Likes

Be loud. Bring your outside voice. And probably need to bring an extra one, you’ll wear the first one out by the end of the third quarter.