Heartland:Big 12 Conference could have kickoff times in each of the national windows: at 11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 9:30 p.m

"When the Big 12 adds BYU, Cincinnati, UCF, and Houston it will officially become the only conference to have teams in three time zones, giving them a distinction in television that nobody else will have.

There is a possibility that the Big 12 Conference could have kickoff times in each of the national windows: at 11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 9:30 p.m."

11 Likes

My game watching habits will change……in the AAC, obviously if I wasn’t at the game in person I watched UH game.
I might make it a priority to watch Cincy play if during a different time slot than our game….
With other AAC members, if I happen to flip by and notice one of them was on I may watch for a bit….that’s about all.

When we start play in the Big 12 I will most likely watch just about every game I can , every weekend of our conference mates……especially when it’s an OOC against a good opponent…

I never really “ cheered” for our conference brethren before or cared what the rest of the conference was doing….
Now I feel invested in our conference….I want to see the conference perform above expectations….and lose the “ new” Big 12 connotation.

12 Likes

So you’re telling me I could literally never get off the couch all day Saturday :grinning: :grinning:

Can’t wait for some Big12 ! …football, basketball and baseball…it’s going to rock !

10 Likes

I forget, we want night game during September but not the rest of the year. Fans bases are fickle

2 Likes

Guess I’ll start rooting for BU OOC games now. Suck but we need B12 to win games.

1 Like

In September and early October … I do not want the …

Lawrence of Arabia … time zone

6 Likes

Does BYU have any restrictions if their games go past midnight and they end up playing a bit on Sunday?

We need Cary for that one.

U must have a large bladder . . . . .

1 Like