Help! Where is cash parking lot(s) for Kansas game today?

Just want to confirm which lot(s) have cash parking or where I can buy a pass to get parking? There’s nothing available to buy that I can find. Thank you. Go Coogs!

Lot G (in blue) are the cash lots

1 Like

Good ol Jack Yates High School

1 Like

Did notice the the rendering of TDECU has third decks in both endzones on the parking map. Interesting?

2 Likes

The private lots on Scott street (the west side) is good parking in my opinion. Short walk, and I’ve never had any issues when I park there.

I’m considering trying the a Palm Center and taking the rail over. Good idea?

1 Like

Yes we did it for several years. Not sure about now but used to ride for free on game day if you are wearing red

2 Likes

Easier free solution. Go to Metro’s Palm Center Park and Ride. Safe and secure. Park free, ride the train to the game free and no hassle parking or with traffic. A 6-7 minute ride to the stadium, see the campus, new med school as you ride, stops at the stadium. Ride back to your car post game and hit the freeway before others leave the garage. We gave up using my faculty parking pass and athletic parking pass years ago for hassle free travel to the games. Come joins us. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/uhcougargameday/status/1571139409587544064?s=46&t=qZB3zMCFn_Z34IQBDOxswg

Follow this account on twitter. The give all the gameday info

Is there a wait to get on the train after the game?

Park at Yates hs can’t beat it.

Yates is free?

Nice! TDECU is expanded to 60k in this graphic

1 Like

I think my blue lot parking pass is cash too. Looks like it on the map.

I use Palm Center transit for UH games all the time. Free parking and never have to fight traffic getting in or out.

2 Likes

My concern is that the lot is unfenced and unwatched. Who knows what might be left of my car by the time I get back?

I went ahead parked there. Parked next to a much nicer truck though, so there’s that. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t bring my convertible to the game. I drive my Toy truck. Last year I drove an old Town Car. So far, knock on wood, I’ve not had a problem, and so far, beginning our 3rd year do parking in Palm Center, the train have never been full. Only time I ended up on a full train was leaving the OU/UH game in NRG . . . . .

Don’t worry about parking for the rest of the season. I am sure you will be able to park at any lot you want in the first row.

1 Like