Herman to LSU?

Thank you for the updates but it very rarely works this way. Ideally a School ask permission to talk to us first but which School are we talking about? Baylor, enough said.
Offers do not happen overnight. CTH rep is to get him the most $'s and the most attractive job possible. Yes, that includes to keep talking to us.I won’t believe it until he signs.
For all we know these talks date back to when we were snubbed by the small12 or even earlier. We should not be surprised by ANYTHING!!!

I’m in complete agreement with you. Those old stinking dirty longhorns will do anything to try swing the pendulum their way. It won’t work because no one wants that job.

1 Like

Everything on Facebook is true…

1 Like

Breaking news
He is going to atm…I grant you not funny but you could easily see scumlin packing his bags after tonight.

i think cth agent is talking with many places, it’s his job to do the due diligence and report tom cth what is out there. this way cth makes an informed decision.
in my opinion however, if he rejects lsu and texas this year…the rumors will stop next year.

1 Like

i don’t think so but after tonite, the boosters may want to throw a hat into the perceived ring…or three ring circus that is now in full swing

I guess we’re about to see how honest all those kisses were.

1 Like

Hey everybody, let’s just enjoy the remainder of our Thanksgiving holiday, pray our team shows their Cougar pride tomorrow, leave Memphis with a win, and deal with this head coach situation later. If Herman is a goner, bye! If he stays, let’s sign some great recruits and look forward to next season. COUGAR PRIDE!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t believe it’s a done deal yet!! The LSU boards are lit up with all kind of rumors!! I’ve posted so much stuff over there and they believe everything I say!! Hell, I had them believeing both Herman and Fisher were both coming!! They believe anything!! I can promise though, Texas is not out of it yet!!

1 Like

AGREE! -All week I’ve been thinking about the players/students and how after all the buy-in and belief in 1 man for two years, his abrupt departure could impede a kid’s willingness to be accepting of the next guy/coach/mentor. Such is life in college sports, and just life period, I Get That, but CTH has had ALL OF US drinking his special flavored red Kool-aid. You know you liked it! To deny us anymore of it will be dissapointing, and for me personally, absolutely infuriating. * If he does go east or west, then we can all line up on I-10 & he can plant one of his famous kisses on each of our bare bums on his way outta H-Town. That’s a serious proposal: If we’re gonna get screwed, kiss us first. But until such coup does or does not occur, I’m going to raise another glass of Kool-aid tomorrow for our team & channel the mojo
GO COOGS!!

3 Likes

Why would A&M go to the same well twice if they didn’t like the taste of the water the first time?

1 Like

I wish that I had your optimism because I have the highest regard for Hermann

We took care of that poor reporting real quick. Go home to your family espn you’re drunk. :joy:

2 Likes

The more I think about this…the more I start to think this has bitter UT booster nonsense written all over it.

2 Likes

Hornsdigest.com reports they have inside sources at LSU???

1 Like

Finally, a thread that makes sense. Anyone who has traveled with team knows CTH follows a rigorous schedule. Can’t imagine where he could have “sneaked” in a meeting with Whorns. Maybe his agent? Please.

Now ESPN chagrined that they have learned that UT has not made an offer to Herman, nor has LSU. Really!

Meanwhile, we have a hatefest brewing on the other board, condemning CTH.

1-0. Beat Memphis.

2 Likes

Yep. Smells dirty. How would Chip Brown know what LSU was doing?

UT booster bullshit.

3 Likes

I’m in Slidell Louisiana right now and people are almost dancing in the streets. Unbelievable!!! All over some “HACK’s” bullshizzzzz story from “sources”… I’m so sick of “:v:️Sources​:v:️️” they’re almost always full of shizzz.

1 Like

#1-0 Beat Memphis

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if ESPN wasn’t also involved with this. Who stands to gain the most (cough cough LHN) with a resurgent UT?