Holgorsen to Redshirt/Transfer (fired)

No, that was Dimel’s first year.

actually it was his second year.

CDH: Have you seen the buyout!

Exactly. I’m not going to throw in the towel. I’m more interested than ever to see how this plays out.

Besides, King is having a crappy year and Corbin makes some great plays but has way to many drops. Who do they think is salivating to pick them up? UTSA, maybe?

1 Like

Lol at some of you people. You live in a delusional, little fiction where we win conference championships every year and play bama in the sugar bowl.

You do understand this is the same team that had its skin peeled off by SMU and Army last year?

And you wanna fire Holgorsen when someone quits because they can’t hit a forward pass.

8 Likes

Munzell - I have to agree with you. I simply don’t understand the wildly exaggerated expectations and delusional belief in a fairy tale overnight AAC championship future for UH football.

1 Like

Thats not real world…The Big Cigars at EVERY school have a say…without Uncle T we’d still be a mid-level G5, Sampson would have been gone, there would be no MBB facility and The HOF would still be a dump…can’t have ut both ways

3 Likes