Holgorsen to Redshirt/Transfer (fired)

This is what I’m going to pray about tonight. Apparently, he has approached several juniors/seniors about redshirting, and they are all considering transferring now. He has lost the team. I know that there is no way in hell he gets fired with that ridiculous buyout, but I’m ready to move on. If it was my money I would pull the plug. Nothing to see here. He has already given up on the season and asked his team to do the same.

Bye Felicia

5 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Understood you are upset but that is just not reality.
Dana is here for awhile.

3 Likes

Dana is not going anywhere – he is stuck with UH and UH is stuck with him. If you don’t want to be around for the Dana era and you are actually praying for a coach to leave, I don’t know what to tell you.

5 Likes

Obviously it’s not gonna happen. However, we’re not gonna win another game and it’s going to get ugly. SMU is gonna murder is.

1 Like

HE IS REBUILDING

haha

Lol.

No, UH is stuck with Dana but it is not the other way around.

Joshua help us…

And when/if CDH turns it around or whomever next QB is lights it up…what then ???

4 Likes

Marathon not a sprint. CDH has built a respectable program before. Give him time. Enjoy NFL Coogs in the interim.

10 Likes

Meaning he can quit and not owe anything? And why would he do this? No one is going to want to pay his buyout.

What program did he build?

The point remains that its one sided. He could very well decide to coast for the remainder of his contract, or retire. Whatever he chooses UH is he one on the hook, not the other way around.

Didn’t we go through this in CKS’s first year?

2 Likes

Dana made a statement that you never hear from a football coach and I think it’s one of great importance

We have to get a handle on this redshirt program. We have kids who will use up their eligibility before they can graduate.

6 Likes

Joshua help us…

Can Joshua coach ? ? ? ? ?

DAMMIT!!! This is why coaches should not be reading CoogFans!!!

Who was the OP that put this idea in Coach’s head?!?!?!?

:smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Coach? Not sure. He can damn sure lead.

1 Like

We need Tillman to get out of the athletic department’s hiring process. He stuck us with Applewhite and now this. Sure, we will cash his checks, but how much does he know about hiring football coaches?

2 Likes