Holiday Ticket Exchange/Donations

Coogs have 6 games at home coming up over the holiday break before the spring semester starts. Wanted to start a thread for ticket exchanges, donations, etc. to try and give everyone a one-stop place for exchanging tickets during the next few weeks as some people will also be coming back into town and want to see a game and we’d rather have Coogs in the stands rather than opposing fans filling those seats.

Anyway, if you are looking to sell/donate tickets to any of the following games or are looking to grab tickets, post in here for any of the following games (Note: This is for Coogs only. If we determine ticket brokers or opposing fans are coming on to grab these tickets, we will shut this down):

1 Like

I am looking for a couple tickets for next Thursday against Utah State, want to bring my buddy to his first game at the Fertitta Center, looking for some unused club seats if available.

I’m out of town cougar, I have 2 tickets to Utah state, copping state, NJIT, available with parking pass for sale let me know thx

1 Like

Interested, sent you PM
Go Coogs :paw_prints:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Lizasauruss/status/1074024482287816704

https://twitter.com/houstonalumni/status/1074061665925324801

Good idea. A point of clarification: does the sum of my returned tickets have to equal or exceed $100 for each game? I am not sure my 4 tickets total $100. I probably won’t use that option much but that is how I read it. I have used the transfer function this season for the last couple of games – very convenient.

1 Like

Crazy to see some of the sections behind the bench going for 166$ for winless Coppin State. Would be nice to see these come down to have these filled up as Coach mentions. Looks horrible on TV as well.

Hey guys i dont have club seats but i do have two tickets for this Sunday in Sec 116 Row 2 available for $30. Let me know.

Two tickets to Wichita State $55 each

Section 114
Row 15
Seat 7 & 8

Please message if interested.

Thank you

Anyone have two maybe three tickets for Wednesday? Figured I’d ask here before we bought online.

Anyone have two tickets for the Memphis game?