Home Games to Stay on Campus

Not sure of any notable expansions at TCU’s stadium involving number of general seats, but I agree home games should be at TDECU, not NRG. Baylor, TCU, and Kansas all seat similar amounts which even though more than UH is not a big number (all under 50,000). Only impact I could think is if we are discussing high end luxury seating options, but that would really be some sort of behind the scenes snobbishness by big money donors at UT complaining if that was an issue.

If LSU has a QB they are winning the Natty. There is no in-between.

“UT and OU have made it plain they do NOT want to play any of the new schools in FB next year…” REALLY? BFD! If the cows and boomer sooner want to call the shots and not play the new teams they can forfeit!! It’s the right thing to do…

1 Like

Maybe UH should win games first before expanding the seating?

Never said anything about expanding TDECU. There is enough regular seating for the time being. Just a comment about UT being snobbish.

Though luxury boxes do tend to bring in more money than normal seats due to additional donations associated with them. Not that I sit in suites of boxes.

No school can walk away from an eight figure opportunity. Pez is full of … nonsense.

Pez should say to UT, in Scottish brogue:

“Before we agree to move our game with you to NRG stadium, your School President must apologize for decades of preferential treatment, completely un-earned arrogance, and intentional disrespect of our University.”

UT starts to ride away

Pez: “I’M NOT FINISHED! He then must come to the fifty yard line, put his hands on his knees, bend over, and kiss his own…”

Brett Yormark: “I’d say that’s rather less cordial than they’re used to.”

4 Likes

I wonder if WVU is demanding games at Cincy get moved from Nippert to Paycor.

1 Like

Quite fitting, actually.

1 Like

No bc they aren’t a UT b…,h

How many games are left between UT vs UH before the Horns move to the SEC?

Do we play them once or twice? Is it home and home?