Homer Dad

But I’m gonna do it anyway…

https://twitter.com/ChuckCompton3/status/1666272931134013441

Here’s to hoping he makes a splash this year!

37 Likes

Nice. Go Coogs.

2 Likes

Great footwork and nice burst of speed coming off the turn. Should be solid for the Coogs.

Glad he’s on the team.

7 Likes

Manjack and Compton for Tomball.

4 Likes

LFG Logan!

1 Like

We have a good TE group between Logan, Byrnes, and McGaughey.

6 Likes

Your son is a D-1 athlete.

Be proud sir.

10 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with being a homer dad whatsoever! Instead you should be very happy, you’re a great, proud dad!

10 Likes

Marcellus Wallace does not like this thread… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ha. Proud papa! Looking forward to the B12!

3 Likes

How is the team feeling about the upcoming season? Also, how is the QB battle coming together?

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing Dana use the TEs more this Fall

2 Likes

I feel like there is great deal of anticipation of what’s to come this year. The guys all seem to be taking things in stride and know that the expectations for the program are only going to get bigger and that there will be more pressure that comes with that. What I liked hearing most from Logan after his return was that the guys genuinely seemed happy to see one another again. He was having a conversation about this with Jack Freeman and Joseph Manjack. As for the QB situation, Logan said it is still too close to call. He said that Lucas gets the edge because he’s been in the offense longer, but that Donny has some really great attributes of his own. The good news is it seems that both QBs are strong leaders and it appears that they feed off the competition between them. Another player that Logan has had high praise for is Mike O’Laughlin. He said Mike is really polished when they go thru drills and it is very apparent he has solid experience.

5 Likes

The starter will probably be someone other than those three, IF he’s healthy. We’ll see.

Sounds like a great prospect IF healthy.

Might be a pretty big “if.”

In any event, we have great depth.