Hostile Environments

I love that UH is going into hostile environments for each road game and playing toe-to-toe with the competition. You can’t simulate that environment in practice. It will give our team more confidence come tournament time and may be the difference in a win or loss by maintaining our composure in a close game. What a difference the B12 makes.

23 Likes

Agree! XII bball is legit. All road games have a NCAA Tournament feel to them.

4 Likes

Assuming UH get a #1 seed in the South in the NCAA Tournament, and the word assume is doing some heavy lifting at this point, Lunardi projects that UH would start its run in Memphis. No doubt UH would be booed for every game in Memphis. UH will be prepared. Here is Lunardi’s latest projections.

Plus we’re a top 10 team with big targets on our backs.

But we have a coach that the game has passed by, everyone has figured him out, he can’t recruit 7 footers and we have no offense

6 Likes

Highly athletic low post players with arm spans over 7’ is fine by me. Maybe the seven footers don’t want to work as hard under CKS leadership. I’ll take highly motivated “shorter” players any day.

2 Likes

Anyone know how we can get a 7 footer before the tourney?

2 Likes

No thanks. Everyone knows 7 footers are lazy. 6’8" players are hungry.

1 Like

I’m 6’0 and I’m always hungry.

8 Likes

Good! That means you can grow another 8 inches without changing your dietary habits. :hamburger:

And ugly uniforms.

1 Like

3 Likes

speaking of hostile environments…this escalated quickly…

3 Likes

Still amazed how poised UH plays during crunch time. No substitute for in game experience. None. This team seems tournament ready right now.

3 Likes

Memphis fans will be busy watching the NIT on tv

1 Like

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

FIFY

6 Likes

If they even make it that far. I mean, they’re a mid-pack team in the AAC and four of their five remaining opponents are ahead of them in the standings. The 5th is ECU, who they’re tied with.

Love the one guy who never put down the basketball. Just kept dribbling towards the back in the middle of a brawl lol