1 Like

Good question.

Mods confirmed Rangers fans

5 Likes

They hate us cause they aint us

4 Likes

Thank goodness Yordan is ok.

3 Likes

Do we know what happened to Yordi? I was only able to read a very little, but it sounded like a panic attack exacerbated by the fireworks smoke.

1 Like

Knowing how much crime there is in Atlanta I would have panicked at that sound, too

1 Like

Ok that was really funny.

1 Like

I can’t find anything other than shortness of breath and smoke added to it……nothing else.
Hopefully a day or two off and he’ll be right as rain.

But if he is out a few games as well as Dubon it’s a extremely short bench……and Meyers starting….ugh

Rather see Dubon on 10 day IL and give someone else a shot.

Really don’t want CF to hurt the team in playoffs.

2 Likes

Looks like Hensley is going to get a shot as a super sub.

Good for him, run with it young man!

1 Like

Seriously what is up with the Yankees? What happened?

2 Likes

We broke them

1 Like

Yankees lose again w G. Cole on the mound. Blue Jays have won 3 straight vs Yanks n have their Ace- Minoah on the mound Sunday.
Need a WWWW from Stros tonight.

2 Likes

This is exactly what happened……confidence shot….and their douche of a GM got rid of a better starter than he brought in….

Guy is horrible……just about anyone of us on this board could run the Yankees better than him with that kind of budget.

1 Like

The media is already crowning the Dodgers. I predict the Astros will pass them on the last game of the season.

2 Likes

So, why did the other thread get locked? What does the Rangers fan comment mean?

It is a Coogfan mystery, no one knows why it got locked.

“Do I need to spell it out to you.,.”

1 Like

Just shows how a personal squabble can derail a whole thread regardless who is right and who is wrong.

1 Like

This.