Houston at Baylor | Sept 19 @ 11AM | Fox

I’m trying to find tickets.

Where can you buy them?

Here ya go @Coog2010

2 Likes

McLane is a 45k-seat stadium. They will operate at 25% capacity.

2 Likes

Thank you. Early bird got the worm!!

This is going to be fun.

7 Likes

Should be a fun game, hope we win!!

2 Likes

Great job all around to get this game scheduled on very short notice.

Our Coogs should be jacked up about this game, players and coaches alike. Go practice hard, focus and get ready for a battle.

Go Coogs!

7 Likes

I have a sneaky feeling the BU coaching staff will be drilling the recent Sun Belt/Big 12 debacle into their players heads all week.

Baylor will be ready for UH and definitely not overlooking the Coogs. Our guys will have to line up and get ready for a battle. But that’s what they’ve been practicing to do … so I gotta believe they are ready to get to work today.

3 Likes

Awesome start time! Should be a cool day in Waco.

2 Likes

This will be a tough, physical game on both ends for both teams…our D and RBs are going to shine…
Go Coogs !!!:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

With the season having already started, is it safe to say that Ta’zhawn Henry will not be granted eligibility this season? It sure would be nice to add him to the RB mix.

3 Likes

I believe on our D… We finally have every transfer ready to play with the rest of the group. Anyone has the two deep depth chart.

2 Likes

WHA?!?!? :thinking: :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I don’t know the answer.

But it seems crazy to make a transfer sit a year when everyone else is playing on a year that doesn’t count against a year of eligibility no matter how much they play.

2 Likes

yes, the transfer sit rule should be tossed this year…

2 Likes

Houston opened as 7 point dog…now they’re only a 3/3.5 dog…interesting.

3 Likes

This was the last SWC game.

8 Likes

I WAS THERE!!!

GREAT GAME!!!

4 Likes

I was at that game and then went to the UH basketball game at Hofheinz that night. One of the football players also played basketball and played that night. I think his name was Otis something, but I can’t really remember.

3 Likes

May have been Otis Grant.

1 Like

Looks like TF got his bet in last evening. :sunglasses:

1 Like