Houston Blue Game vs. UCF (10/03)

Nice play on the 281, 713, 832 area codes deal. The Touchdown Club offering is pretty sweet. “Choose your area code experience today”

23 Likes

I think that is a fun type of marketing to tie into the city.

11 Likes

Why blue again?

3 Likes

I’ll be there in my Houston blue Coog shirt and hat!

18 Likes

Because it is the City’s color.

11 Likes

This the right game for blue, UCF is historically not a big draw for us, hopefully the fun of wearing the light blue jolts the fan base. They are already offering $7 tickets so you can’t say it’s too expensive.

4 Likes

I bet we don’t even crack 30,000 in attendance.

Man, I need a reason to wear my Blue Coog shirt.

1 Like

Depends upon the time slot and on field result, my preseason projections call for less then 28k, I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

I’ll take that bet, especially if we win tonight

3 Likes

Boom! Get that 300 level filled!

$7.13 is the right price until it’s not…

5 Likes

Because it makes us $$$ to spend on this championship caliber program Willie is building…

Quit crying about it and buy a blue shirt already!

4 Likes
  • Low Self-Esteem: They feel small inside, so they try to make others look smaller to level the playing field.

  • Ego Defense: Criticizing others stops them from having to look at their own flaws or failures.

  • Seeking Control: By rejecting what others care about, they try to control the emotional tone of the room

3 Likes

I have a couple blue jerseys at home. This is a gimmick that would work every decade, not every year. Screw Lady Adams, don’t do it because it’s mundane.

2 Likes

No… it works every year… our blue merch is selling according to Eddie…

See every NFL/MLB/NBA team and all of their alternate jerseys… same thing.

6 Likes

Still a pointless venture and look at the Titans colors these days. Can you say copycat?

3 Likes

I have a feeling it will be a 11am or 2pm game.

1 Like

“Houston Blue”

image

1 Like

Google it

1 Like

1 Like