CougariDOC
(John m Bevil)
205
I believe Utah had played a back up QB as well…
JLCoog
206
3 Likes
RobDob
(SemperFi)
207
Looks great, doesn’t it @Kyle_Be_Coogin ?
Not cool to post this so close to the old folks bed time. They’ll be up and angry for hours.
7 Likes
92010Coogs
(I took a lie detector test...No I did not)
209
I was at the UCF game last season. I posted the following prices. Here they are again:
This season from their website. As you can see they upped their game but the pricing is quite affordable.
1 Like
JLCoog
210
We need to stir the pot a little more.
2 Likes
Hill
(Hill)
211
One day they will use my suggestion and have the blue and white Houston tile for the end zone,
1 Like
T-Moar
(borderline college graduate)
212
Texans are probably gonna beat us to that one this year.
UHCoog
213
They really like writing “Houston Cougars” in the end zones.