As a 300 section guy I see people huffing and puffing to get to their seats. As soon as the first sprinkle of rain hits those same people are sprinting down the stairs. In my 43 years I’ve never seen people react to rain the way they do at TDECU. You would think the place is on fire.
Got to beat the rest of the crowd to the concourse so you have a place to stand where you can see the game.
Yeah, in the Robertson days, nobody wanted to stand under the covered areas if there was another option. Plus, navigating those ramps when they were wet was barely less dangerous than lightning. ![]()
Hate to admit, my girlfriend was looking forward to this game until she saw the forecast
Yeah my wife just informed me she’s out.
Remember Tulane had a backup and beat us at TDECU Wille outcoached lounge lizard Dana. Not hard to do
Also didn’t WVU have a backup or freshman against us last year and lit us up?
It was on a Friday night last year in Orlando.
Wasn’t that a third string?
That’s when I started hoping for Willie
Not really. Happy Case had a good game though.
Also, I’m tired of the “good” Christians dropping F-bombs.
“Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

I think good fan attendance at a poor weather game fires up the team. The bad attendance vibe transfers to the team, and they come out flat and unmotivated. For those fans who brave the weather and attend the game, make yourselves heard. The players have to be there; fans elect to be miserable to watch UH. That said, put on a good show.
I would think that’s true with any type of weather. At least that is what Coach Willie and Coach Sampson have told us.
Well all I can say is we will be there. I have a big black rain jacket that will cover my red Coog shirt.
Our crowd will look like a Rice game but at least the tickets sold should put us around 23-25k in the score box
Houston blue looks nothing like what Rice wears
I bet no one mistakes you for a Tech fan
That’s because you can watch the game from the concourse. It’s a great feature.
My son was working the chains that game on the Tulane side. He told me having to listen to them all game was one of his lowest points he had ever had as a Coogs fan, ever.
We will be there regardless of time and weather as usual
In Penick?
Just a reminder about my VIP giveaway for Saturday. It’s ends tonight at midnight!
Get all the entries in that you can if you have a desire to sit in the TD Club with free food and indoor access to stay out of the (potential) rain! Also giving away some $25 gift cards for consolation prizes!
Section12X.com for gear purchases that get you entries. Link below for other ways to enter.

