Houston Blue Game vs. UCF (10/03)

theScore already has it at 11.5

Tech and Southern.

3 Likes

34 - 17 Houston

That shows how much thought I put into that question

1 Like

UCF is a rushing heavy team, which will run into trouble against our run D.

They can’t stop our O

Very favorable match up

Four games into the season and we have some indications about both teams. What we are seeing is a UH balanced offense. That was not the case last season. I was at the game and I still do not know how we won with that many turnovers. I expect us to run downfield all day long. Opening up the game for Overmeyer to have his best game of the season so far. I am still not impressed by their OL. As bad as we have played “in the trenches” I expect our DL to finally dominate at the line of scrimmage. This is long overdue. Sione Fotu has to be the “EYES” he can be. This is HIS game.

1 Like

Is Barnett still out? He can sling it

Moderate Hamstring injury, probably not back till late October-early November

I am sure we covered the spread against Tech, losing by only 2 on the road.

1 Like

Yes we did, you are correct.

Yes, the query was answered, thank you.

Butch, I know CW was missing Koziol on that last 2 pt. play. I toss up to Koziol would have been an eazy 2 points.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how many people blue themselves.
blue arrested development GIF

6 Likes





6 Likes

Let 'em know

Here comes the hate.

1 Like

We were overdue for a home game against these guys. Last time we played them at home in front of a real crowd was 2016! Coogs get it done and move to 4-1.

4 Likes

Has Houston won a game in these uniforms. Not hating, just asking

I think a MBB basketball game, and some women sports matches/games

They won the very first game they wore these against UTSA.

6 Likes