This is probably a sign of your age and the ages of who you know as much as anything else. Even sports bars have YouTube TV or Fubo or whatever now a lot of the time. It’s really rough out there for the cable TV industry.
Negatory.
If you know people who watch TV in any way other than antenna, cable or satellite, then you know people who watch games with streaming.
Streaming exclusively comprises about 50% of US viewership, and over 80% use it to at least some degree (ESPN+, for example).
If a road game is only on ESPN+, I watch it. That is streaming.
That’s a nice way to say it, and I commend you. People watch much of their ESPN content by streaming. Also, Peacock, Amazon and Paramount (CBS) carry games not found on cable.
And while we’re at it, magnitudes more people consume scores/highlights/etc. by social media than by pre/postgame shows. Outside of the once or twice a year that I watch College GameDay, I cannot remember the last time I watched a College Football pre/postgame show. Without looking it up, I can’t even tell you if they air College Football Final anymore.
Only post game show I ever watch is CATS, but if its a home game most of the time they are off the air before I make it home.
What channel is that one on?
You can probably let it run on your phone and listen in your car.
During basketball season, those marathon shows usually get me though 2/3 of my drive home. ![]()
In three games this year we have been on 3 different streaming platforms, had two Friday night games, and an 11 am kickoff in 97 degree weather. None of this is conducive to attracting new fans.
I hate to make a second post on this thread but I will not be able to attend this game because I will be spending the next two weeks just north of Junction City Ks. I will be, God willing, attending the K State game. My seats are Sec 429 row 12 seats 24 and 25.
Back in the day, all the September and October games down here were played at night, and all the November games were day games. But cable TV and their excessive games on TV have ruined that common sense scenario.
To be fair, it’s the only way are road games ended up on tv so we could watch them.
The 11 am starts at home do suck though.

I did the Woodlands full in 2014…
Now I can barely run 10 miles.
Last time I ran was to the crapper.
High has moved to 86/87 and there are afternoon thunderstorms.
The high will occur about 1-2 hours after the game ends. Glad it isn’t a 2 p.m. game
Opening as 12.5 point favorites on espn. Seems like way too much…
Have we covered a spread this season?