I read how Houston worked with the Big 12 for a year to try and make this a night game and still got screwed with 11 am. We just can’t catch a break. Have to play night games on the road and get stuck with 11 am at home.
It really sucks when UCF got to host their Space Day theme against us last season at night…packed stadium, awesome energy, DJ & light shows…
it was a vibe, to use the parlance of our time.
On the other hand, we get an 11AM game smdh
Know lot of …ummmm…more experienced
Coogs do not like the Blue Game but it works with the youngsters. My youngest is coming in from Lubbock for the game as well has some of his friends from CS and Austin…it works and they all spend $$ on the blue merch
Inexcusable on espn. Yormark should be furious same for Nunez.
Could it be they don’t want to see B12 in prime time with half filled stadium?
I was there. I don’t know why it is that hard to put a rain jacket on. I was there in my seats during the rain.
Same, we had the cheapo ponchos on and it helped somewhat. I upgraded yesterday on Amazon, be here tomorrow
Have you noticed how networks production crews showcase games? We are seeing a ton of camera angles that block low attendance. Nationwide we are seeing stadiums that have a sub par to low attendance. We are not the only team in this.
I’m going to give Nunez a pass on this. This falls squarely on the lack of respect nationally for the B12. UCF is unranked, but both teams are 3-1. The sub-theme for the game is the battle for the title of Space City.
The conference as a whole needs to continue to improve, and more importantly, beat ranked teams in other P4 conferences.
It has nothing to do with it
Very true
See MLB Wild Card Playoffs…LOTS of empty seats
UCF without their starting QB and RB, we have been beaten by backup QB’s before. We need to stay focused.
Just ask the Eagles ![]()
It makes you wonder, did the Eagles lose focus facing a third string QB. They sure were congratulatory to Case after the game. Case’s story rival’s Kurt Warner’s story, both good Christians, God took them the long way.
The Eagles got whipped by Case Keenam
And rain probably so u know what that means, an empty stadium
Dude, you gotta get his name right.
Me too…
If rain is even a possibility I just wear a quick dry shirt and board shorts with flip flops…

