Houston Documentary on PBS

1 Like

2 Likes

Questions:

Did the Astros steal signs on road trips? I don’t see how they could pull that off, but I don’t know for sure.

How many home games did they steal signs? All of them? Half? 10 games?

1 Like

Where’s the documentary of the Yankees and Red Sox?

5 Likes

There was a quote from Scherzer during all of this sign stealing time frame and he said everyone knew it was going on. EVERY team was doing it. What did they do to combat it? They changed the signs almost every inning. They went overboard to be protective.

With that said, knowing that EVERY team in mlb was stealing signs (old school ways and with technology) you would have to be a dumb sh!t not to be changing your signs every inning. It was a league wide EPIDEMIC and thus why the memo was sent out to stop.

Stros were definitely a good enough team in '17 that they were making the playoffs. Sounds like it was proven that they were NOT banging on the trash cans during the playoffs, but knowing what was going on during that time, you’d have to be a Freaking an idiot not to be changing your signs every inning. Didn’t the Stros win games two and seven in L.A.?

Dodgers and Yankees ALWAYS trying to pin their failures on soneyhing other then themselves. Roof open, too much time off, electronic beeper, and on and on. With so much on the line, and knowing that teams are doing everything they can to steal your signs, how about doing what Scherzer said he was doing and that’s be very protective and changing them every inning and sometimes during the inning?

Don’t blame other teams for you being a dumb @$$.

4 Likes

You know who hasn’t been cheating?

The Rockies and Pirates.

2 Likes

Frontline is a product of WGBH in Boston, but I’m sure that has nothing to do with it. Much like the commissioner’s team not being investigated by the commissioner. :innocent:

3 Likes

A freakin garbage can lid

Everyone’s making me eat crow

I have always said I wonder how its possible to hear that as loud as MMP is in the post season. I have been at post season games had to yell to talk to the person sitting next to me.

1 Like

That’s why Altuve wore the buzzer under his shirt.

:joy: