Houston Roughnecks | 2023 Season

This crowd is way more exciting than recent UH crowds.

The first half has been a blast!

10 Likes

Unless it’s his cheat day he isn’t coming close to eating what we sell. His cheat day meals look super epic tho.

1 Like

Helmets are terrible. Can we please not make everything Houston, by default, Texas themed?

2 Likes

Didn’t realize that Paxton Lynch had already washed out of the NFL.

Why does our field look so dirty?

1 Like

I wish these people would come out and support the Coogs.

4 Likes

How was it getting in? Pretty smooth? How about concessions? The XFL could be good practice for UH.

Looks like the lighting is dark

Dormady, name sounds familiar

1 Like

Looks like the logo midfield needs to be bleached better.

Why do all these people go to a spring football event that most people don’t care about, but they won’t come to UH games in the fall, doesn’t make sense

The old UH logo Big 12 logo weren’t cleaned off enough.

How long are quarters in the XFL? I never paid attention to the time at beginning of quarters and I had been flipping back and forth between this game and NBA All-Star Weekend. Couldn’t find anything on it online.

How much?

Anyone?

The Roughnecks have yet to lose a game in franchise history.

10 Likes

15 minute quarters.

I couldn’t make it to the stadium tonight (I’ll go next week), but I liked how at points in the ESPN broadcast the announcers pretty much shut up and let the OC and QB (who were both miked up) do all the talking. It was an interesting way to follow the game.

1 Like

“To every thing there is a season

”

Thanks

Had season tickets before they pulled the plug. Fun games. They ruined the helmets. These new unis look too much like the Texans.

3 Likes

I think they’re ok but I believe the NFL forced some changes