“Houston should never have a losing season”

@Bultokid

The terms of this contract have yet to be met. Wouldn’t UH have to lose the next 2 games to go 9-3?

I’ll add that if you wish the Coogs to lose their next two games in order to make Qwan pay this wager, then you are immediately to forfeit your official Real Coogfan membership card over to ImaCoog.

1 Like

That’s lawyer logic, they are going to go at least 9-3, so the terms have been met.

3 Likes

Pay up punk.
And until you remove four Coogfams suck, every post you make should be flagged.

1 Like

Wow…just wow. I guess him not paying on a public bet was predictable.

Updated ?

2 Likes

Only fair that they ruin it for you since you have been ruining it for us for months.

4 Likes

I actually admire your ability to continue to come back to this site and keep posting and getting crapped on, rightfully so

1 Like

All posters are doing are coming back to all the negative things that he has said and called them delusional for. And he’s acting like it’s the most disrespectful thing he’s ever seen :joy:. We just want him to be the best poster he can be. He’s lucky to have posters like us to hold him accountable so he can be his best self.

5 Likes

I don’t think that pattern applies this year.

I don’t mind saying that after the Tech game, I was not sold on CDH based on the play at quarterback alone. After that game the quarterback and everyone else got a lot better. The evidence is nine consecutive wins and a spot in the championship game. So I’ve changed my mind. I was wrong about CDH, he and his staff are doing a really good job. Can we all move on and all get behind a really good program? That’d be cool.

4 Likes

Your spat with others has nothing to do our bet. I got faith Qwan is going to pay

2 Likes

Message him your CashApp or Zelle name to send you the money so he won’t have any excuse.
:grinning:

He gone.

6 Likes

Thank you.

Awww….he’s not gonna pay up for sure, now.

1 Like

How much was the bet? I’d be glad to buy you a beer at the next FB or BB game to try and make up for it. Money well spent. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wasn’t me, but fair trade.

That guy was never going to pay.

1 Like

Looks like you’re not going to get your money any time soon. Qwanseeker has been suspended for a couple of weeks. Sorry.