Houston Texans set to hire San Francisco 49ers DC DeMeco Ryans | khou.com

Why do you say that? Denver wanted him also, instead of having to compensate tge Saints for Peyton. He wasn’t signing for no 3 yrs. This time it wasn’t any lets see what happens after 1 year.
Hopefully he get the Franchise turned back around in a positive direction.

Because no elite players want to play for this god awful franchise

Ok got it.

Edit: so it’s more of a distaste for the Team you have. At least that clears things up. It wouldn’t have mattered who they hired then. Dang should have just kept Lovie.

First thing on Ryans agenda should be to fire the OC, cut every full back on the roster, and hire a new OC with an offense that isn’t based out of the 1980s. :unamused:

I would imagine he will have a completely new staff as is usually the case with new head coaches.

Apparently, Kliff Kingsbury returned from Thailand to interview for the OC job.

Per sources, former Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury is in Houston today, speaking to the Texans about a job on DeMeco Ryans’ coaching staff.

— Dan Graziano (@DanGrazianoESPN) February 10, 2023
2 Likes

Texas are set to hire Matt Burke as DC. Burke was the DL coach at Arizona this season.

Maybe he gets a birddog fee for referring his buddy KK.

This is intriguing.

I was worried about this. Can’t believe the Texans didn’t steal Dana away. Dude would of revolutionized offense in the NFL. Anyways, 3 coaches in 3 years lol so they are going to have to go with Ryans no matter what. .

1 Like

This is so off base it’s funny.

Maybe the Texans will not draft a QB in the 1st round.

49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo A ‘Natural Fit’ For Texans? - Sports Illustrated Houston Texans News, Analysis and More

ESPN reporter names 2 potential landing spots for 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo | 49ers Webzone

The Texans need to draft a QB. Jimmy G is there to take lumps until the new QB is ready.

What in the Sam hill is going on here. :thinking::grimacing:

If it’s possible, I would say sign Jimmy to a 1 year deal to see how he pans out

Bryce Young is too small to be a franchise QB. I’m putting him at most 5’8.

I predict Stroud gets the #1 overall. Texans should try and draft a QB in 2024.