Houston vs. Northwestern State - H&PE Arena 7pm (W 82-55)

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1064322363758649345

I will be there.

1 Like
Time 7 p.m. • Monday, Nov. 19
Location H&PE Arena (8,100) • Houston
Tickets BUY Tickets
Parking Parking Map & Info
FREE Shuttle begins at 5:30 p.m. in Lot 12 near Gate 3 at TDECU Stadium
Television uhcougars.com/watch
Subscription required
Radio KPRC 950 AM
Live Stats uhcougars.com

ABOUT NORTHWESTERN STATE
• Northwestern State brings a 1-3 record into Monday’s game following a 102-74 loss at Rice on Saturday afternoon.
• Against Rice, senior guard DeAndre Love came off the bench to post a team-high 16 points on 7-of-10 shooting… Sophomore center Larry Owens led the Demons with six rebounds, while junior guard LaTerrance Reed finished with a team-high four assists.
• This season, Ishmael Lane leads the Demons with 16.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game… Love is a close second the 16.0 points per contest… Reed paces the team with 2.5 assists per game.
• Head Coach Mike McConathy is in his 20th season at Northwestern and overall as a collegiate head coach.
• McConathy has compiled an 285-304 record at Northwestern State during his career.
• Monday’s game will be the first time that McConathy has faced Houston or Houston Head Coach Kelvin Sampson during his career.

Likely to be Pick Your Seat night but 4 of us are planning to be there.

3 Likes

There will be 5 of us tonight. Actually getting the wife out for probably her only game of the year.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1064555424001769473

Count 2 more. My SO actually reminded me of the game and got me hyped up because she wanted to go. First ever at TSU.

Arrive a little early at TDECU than you normally would for a Hofheinz game. They wait until the buses are full or foot traffic slows down so it can add an extra 15 minutes.

1 Like

I’m down, be there with my boys. They actually like watching b-ball more than football.

4 Likes

I think basketball is easier for kids to watch. Less down time, less time outs and a much shorter game. Easier to keep their attention.

I will be there.

The buzz could already be building for Dec. 1st. Coog fans everywhere will want to be there.
Oregon has some good players, but we cannot let the streak end.

1 Like

Anybody heard if Deeeky’s team issue is a serious one? I’m guessing not if he is still on the team. But missing two games so far, not good.

He’s practicing, but not playing.

See my earlier thread here:

Davis not starting. Hope it’s just a rewarding young guys some starts for hard practice and not an injury or other issue.

sampson just 2 days ago was talking about the impact he expects from dejon when he figures out his role in the defense (after the suspension)

plus you can see him laughing and joking with the team and coaches on social media…
i doubt its serious …

he’ll be back by the core of the schedule…im just worried about having him for byu

Different starting lineup:

Hinton and Gresham starting for Davis And Brady

Armoni is a sniper!!

1 Like

13-8 Coogs with 15:28 in the half

Still no Davis. Brady and Goesling have subbed in.

landon goesling checks in before corey (he has to be in trouble)