Houston vs UCONN - Game 1 AAC Tourney (L 4-3)

Very true

I had good feeling on this one

Cy Young can be pitching for ECU tomorrow, don’t matter. Coogs need to finally Win a big game. Hasn’t happened all year. Who wants to crawl in the back door.

1 Like

6-2

1 Like

That ball needs be caught. 2nd baseman gave up too soon

Or maybe was SS

bases loaded 2 outs

1 Like

MVP of Conf is up🙄

Ballgame. A Shocker!

1 Like

ECU and Agnos it is.

1 Like

At least we’ll have Aguilar going.

1 Like

Please tell me we’re the home team tomorrow. Last 2 games having last ups was a huge advantage.

3 Likes

We already beat him once this year. Just me but I much rather have it this way. Hate sneaking in or begging Committee to select your team.

2 Likes

Yes should be Home team. They try to alternate or coin flip. But higher seeds were hm team today so Coogs will be tomorrow against ECU

2 Likes

Just hope their fans are better than last year. I wasn’t there, but listened to enough on the radio t hear how rude they were.

2 Likes

They were some of the worst fans I’ve ever seen. Got kicked out of the stadium if I remember right.

2 Likes

I’ll start a new thread for tomorrow’s game

1 Like

Cincy beat Memphis. Tulane’s about to beat UCF. Freaking Cincy and Tulane in the winner’s bracket on that side.

Again
if you watch the NBA
feels like the Western Conference this year where Golden State, Houston, Utah, and the Clippers ended up on one side while Denver, Portland, OKC, and San Antonio were on the other. The 3 best teams ended up in one bracket because the Rockets and Jazz screwed around too much during the season and the Clips weren’t bad either when fully healthy. And, of course, Portland came out in the other bracket
and promptly got swept by the Warriors. Warriors partied after they beat the Rockets because they knew that was the one team that might beat them
didn’t care after they finished off Portland.

But, that’s the beauty of tournaments.

1 Like

The beauty and agony, heh.

1 Like

I think we are in no matter how we do this game. ECU RPI is so good if we do drop RPI it would be 1 or 2 points