Houston vs UCONN - Game 1 AAC Tourney (L 4-3)

That’s when Wong hit one just foul down left field line. Would have been walk off if I remember correctly. Pretty sure there was one on. It was was clobbered but foul by couple feet at most.

1 Like

Would have been a walk-off and we would have played another game against the Aggies right after.

Exactly. What I thought . Plus would have Hosted Super Regionals

1 Like

Each time we have hosted a regional we got screwed by some bad calls. Game against ULaLa and Iowa.

1 Like

We also should have hosted the Super Regional against UT if they weren’t in bed with ESPN.

3 Likes

Been a tough one…just love baseball and there’s always tomorrow. I just do not know why we’re not getting local studs…granted I am out at ground zero and see most these kids first hand…it’s not like baseball is a headcount sport or has the P5 obstacle as much as football. Cherry Bomb is the real deal, he was stud back at 9U :slight_smile: …get couple of his caliber and lets roll !

3 Likes

Moved the recruiting posts out and over to the proper topic…sorry for cluttering this one up.

I think Dad- Chris was at UH same time Whitting was

1 Like

Except for that 16 game crap fest with 0 Hrs and was batt under mendoza line.

2 Likes

True, strangely, the rest of the team actually hit better during that time. Now, Davis is hitting again and the rest of the team seems to have gone cold.

ECU and Wichita State are tied 1-1 in the Bottom of the 5th. Pirates threatening though.

Shockers work out of a bases loaded 1 out jam. Still 1-1 heading to the 6th

1 Like

I’m telling ya… WSU is going to take it. Coogs will need to step way up tomorrow or head home. Keep us updated , have to drive.

Shockers take the lead. Top 8, 2-1

Shockers know how to lay down a bunt.

1 Like

3-1

1 Like

This is the way it needed to be . Coogs will need to earn their way in.

Wow. Clutch hits by a team. What ya know!!

1 Like

Clutch hitting by the Shockers

1 Like

6-1 3 run Dinger

Beat ECU and should be safe.

1 Like