How does Ukraine conflict end?

"What do you see happening next then? 'Cause it seems like the tensions are high. How does this all end? Is this going to be like a long-term thing? How do you see it unfolding?

The answer:

“Well, and I said this a long time ago, if this happens, we are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills. They don’t work. They’re too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes. And yet the environmentalists love the windmills. And I’ve been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. And they don’t work. And by the way, they last a period of 10 years and by the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go on to the next piece of prairie or land and destroy that.”

1 Like

Is this like a jeopardy question…lol

MAGA defenders assemble…in 3, 2, 1.

His brain is mush.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1501733405423251456?s=21

1 Like

He is playing 4D chess…sheesh don’t you know by now…lol

1 Like

What is it with these threads?
Are you trying to come with excuses for what has become the worst administration to date?
You can try to to add lube jelly to your Trump syndrome the tale of the tape does not lie.

Let’s look at the tale of the tape:
Best economy in decades
Best unemployment numbers for every minority in decades
One of the lowest inflation numbers in decades
One of the lowest gas prices in decades
No active duty military died in combat in almost two years
NO INVASION OF GEORGIA
NO INVASION OF CRIMEA
NO INVASION OF UKRAINE

NO TALKS OF WWIII
…and you keep hammering and displaying your Trump syndrome for everyone to see?
Can’t you try to even question the ice cream on? Your fixation/trump’s syndrome is highly concerning.
Well…

I had to Google because I had no idea what was going on. Lol

2 Likes

You are welcome rtcoog.

The Dems are facing a mass extinction event in 2022. The ONLY card they have to play is “Fear the Trump”. So they are playing it.

Unfortunately Trump is giving them material and my party is slow to distance themselves from him.

Once the traditional GOP emerges the Dems will be a footnote and a source of humor. America is slightly right of center, the GOP just needs to align with the soccer moms.

This is an interesting response to study. Two things immediately stand out in this
response:

(1) We are given a bullet list of unrelated things. Shotgun blasts. The points are not related to or about the original topic of the thread. Classic deflection or attempt at redirection.
FAIL

(2) Personally attack the person who originally posted with some psycho-babble.
FAIL

And of course totally ignore the content that was presented, without even one comment
about it.

4 Likes

But it is right on brand and he will follow-up with. Answer the question? With gifs inserted.

1 Like

The TDS is strong here

2 Likes

You have a senile (really wish he was not) individual in charge of nuclear buttons.
You have a senile (really wish he was not) individual in charge of our National security.
You have a senile (really wish he was not) individual in charge of our economy.
You have a senile (really wish he was not) individual in charge of our future.

and you, nrgcoog and sam are writing about questions and topics? Are you even aware of what is going on since biden took office?
You and others said what is happening today would happen with Trump if he were elected.
FACTS ARE REAL. rachel maddow, colbert, stephanopoulos and others dems hacks are not
Do you think this is a game? We have never been closer to WWII and who is in charge?
Enough with your Trump’s syndrome posts. You can’t handle that biden is an historical failure so you have to redirect your angst on Trump.
For Bill Maher and T. Noah to say that none of this would be happening under Trump shreds your narrative.
Why am I using gifs ? Ask yourself that question.

1 Like

But even in normal periods, Russia is now shrinking by more than 100,000 people a year and with no prospect of raising fertility above the 2.1 total fertility rate (children-per-woman) replacement threshold.

Good article, thanks for posting.

I don’t think that that’s an effective argument.

We were never closer to WWII…and indeed…got involved in WWII under Roosevelt.

That was NOT a negative reflection on that administration at all. FDR didn’t bring on the conditions (Fascism, Nazism, and Japanese Imperialism) that brought about that war, nor did he even contribute to them.

Similarly, the fact that we seem closer to WWIII than ever isn’t really a negative reflection on the Biden administration.

Biden didn’t bring on the conditions (Putin’s insane aggression, totalitarianism, and desire to recreate the Soviet Union), nor did he even contribute to them.

Now don’t get me wrong. I agree that Biden sucks. But not for THAT reason.

Come up with a little better/more logical/more reasonable criticism of Biden than that, if you could.

3 Likes

What is this?
Reality is staring us in the face.
Facts:
obama president:
putin invades Crimea and the dumbass region
Trump president:
putin does not do squat
biden president:
puting invades Ukraine and has the ccp as an ally

Fiction:
Going after Trump NOW shows how desperate dems are to find an excuse, any excuse for this monumental failure of a presidency that the entire World is witnessing.

So?

Hitler didn’t invade Poland or France until Roosevelt was President.

That wasn’t a negative reflection on Roosevelt, was it? Hint: NO!!! Nor was it a positive reflection on Hoover, was it? Hint: Again, NO!!!

The same could be said about Japan attacking Pearl Harbor.

Similarly, the fact that Putin didn’t invade Ukraine until Biden was President isn’t a negative reflection on Biden, and isn’t a positive reflection on Trump.

According to more than one inside source, Trump was contemplating taking the USA out of NATO had he won a second term.

If you think that that wouldn’t have emboldened Putin to attack Ukraine…and possibly other countries…then I’d like to know what you’ve been smokin’!

3 Likes

Actions have consequences.
You can’t help yourself with “according to more than one inside source”
The same source that told you Trump was putin’s ally
The same source that told you the Steele dossier was real
The same source that told you Trump had Alzheimers
The same source that told you Trump was dying from covid
The same source that told you Trump was lying about being spied on
uhlaw97 you call yourself a repubs but you constantly name pro dems UNNAMED SOURCES like cnn, nytimes, wapost. You “spelled” the beans on your real alliance when you told all of us which sources were more “true”
Trump derangement syndrome can be cured. How? You accept the facts and you understand why current events are happening.

John Bolton (his national security advisor) and Mark Esper (his SECDEF) aren’t exactly UNNAMED SOURCES.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1503402380301381634?s=21