How to get UTSA tixs

Section TBD. Planning to go but not sure I want to bite the bullet and pay the fees vs. rolling the dice that I can get a deal closer to the game or outside the stadium.

1 Like

234!

I’m in this boat right now

1 Like

Quick update: you can avoid the Ticketmaster fees by calling UTSA direct: 210 458 UTSA. 6 EZ tickets should be in the mail this week

3 Likes

Good tip!

Damn it, I went ahead and bought tickets through TM last week. Thanks, though.

1 Like

Can you pick the section or do they assign you to the home section?

They asked which side I wanted to be on and outlined all of the ticket options they still had available. He said tickets sales were strong and they are expecting a very good atmosphere. And he did mention that UH fans had been buying up tickets before I told him which team I was supporting. Nice job, Coogs!

3 Likes

You can purchase a ticket in pretty much any section you want to sit. (depending on availability of course)

The UTSA Ticket Office is easy to work with. They won’t treat you different if you tell them you are a UH fan. Let them know and they might be able to recommend areas that other UH fans are sitting in.

2 Likes

I can vouch for this. Evan in their office is the type of service you want when you call to buy tickets to an event.

2 Likes