Huge Duke fan

Duke is my second favorite team ever behind UH. What’s the chances of Duke and UH playing on Good Friday? If Duke makes it that far would they play on Friday or Saturday in Dallas?

1 Like

9 Likes

Zero. Duke loses to Vermont

11 Likes

While that is very possible, Duke a lot of times blows it in the tournament. A UH/Duke matchup would be a dream come true and of course UH would come out on top. But since we are playing on Friday, would round 3 also be the following Friday? I would go to Dallas for that game, but can’t if it’s on Saturday because of Easter and I have to cook 2 briskets. And clean house/yardwork. If we clean house beforehand, the dang kids would have it torn up by Sunday again :frowning:

3 Likes

Dallas Region is set up on Friday/ Sunday schd.

1 Like

Thanks Jesse…that is perfect!! I have some concern about UH playing A&M again. Hopefully the Duke game comes to fruition.

Good pic Kyle….love the Coog Paw in front of their emblem.

3 Likes

Well no concerns, bc the Coogs will be playing Nebraska. You’re welcome. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nice troll job.

:rofl: That isn’t me

eff dook!

1 Like

I know a TON of people hate Duke. I grew up in East Texas without cable and Duke was always on national tv through the good ole rabbit ears. So I grew up watching Duke.

1 Like

3 Likes

Down SoTex. I watched a lot of Big East basketball. CBS over the air. ACC too.

Duke sucks and so does they guy that paints his nails and sings for them.

1 Like

I thought Duke was a team people loved to hate. Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, Grayson Allen, JJ Redick. The only people who love Duke are Dukees.

1 Like

Dookies

1 Like

Being a Duke fan is like being a Yankee fan. Sad.

2 Likes