Hunter Biden new book deal

APM REPORTS?
All right friends let’s take a closer look of who APM Reports is:
This is after 10 seconds of internet search:

These are APM Reports 2/28/2022 headlines.
A child able to read would quickly come to the conclusion on how “far leftist” this company is. Do you want me to do another search and find out how much money they have given to the dems?

So you agree the election was stolen and Trump was the rightful winner?

So you admit that zuckerberg spent $419M’s for unsupervised drop off boxes?
I will answer yes if you answer yes. Deal or no deal J V?

OBJECTION……NON-RESPONSIVE……SUSTAINED!!!

2 Likes

Deflect deflect deflect…lol

You are so predictable. Zuckerberg and others gave money to be used to help election workers have the process of the elections run smoother.

You believe the boxes were unsupervised and thus you you are buying into the idea the election was stolen. You didnt like the results and you want them changed, at any cost. Got it.

Do you have proof drop boxes (to paraphrase Iverson…we are talking about drop boxes…not ballots man) were un supervised and tampered with?

Because if you do, it would be a first. Accusations are not proof…you need proof for it to be true.

You have a slow internet reception? You have my response. What is your on the zuckerberg $410M’s financed unsupervised drop off boxes?

Courts them, courts them you wrote. Give us one clear article that he has done so. Partial articles or opinions are not valid. The entire article/speech please. Thank you for offering to do so.

How about his refusal to condemn the Proud Boys when asked; giving them a rallying cry instead?

How about the fact that he’s never condemned Richard Spencer by name and renounced his support?

How about the co-leader of the Charlottesville march always wearing “MAGA” hats, and Trump never telling him to take them off?

How about the fact that Trump said that there were fine people on both sides, meaning Spencer and Kessler’s side, in the Charlottesville march?

Or saying that a Hispanic shouldn’t be judge?

Hard to say someone either a) isn’t a racist or b) doesn’t court racist votes in the face of that, eh?

1 Like

I asked for the full speeches. Exerts, opinion pieces are not admissible in court.

We’ve all seen the videos of Trump doing/saying many of those things.

And a Defendant’s own statements are ALWAYS admissible in court. They are an exception to the hearsay rule.

Look 'em up on youtube if you don’t believe me.

And it’s a fact that he’s never renounced either Spencer or Kessler by name, and has never publicly told Kessler to take off the MAGA hats that he and so many of his racist and white supremacist followers wear at their rallies.

That’s pretty damning, is it not?

1 Like

Innuendos are not admissible. The court wants facts and full speeches. What are you waiting for?
Why uhlaw97 do you bring up the High School student example?
Don’t you forget that cnn had to reach a deal settlement with him? It has been reported that he won over $50M’s in damages.
The court is still waiting.

Trump’s statements ARE admissible.

And in those statements, he refused to condemn the Proud Boys when asked he gave them a rallying cry.

And he also said a Hispanic couldn’t be a Judge.

Sorry…that’s pretty damning evidence…and it’s all admissible against him under the Rules of Evidence.

Who here is the trial lawyer?

1 Like

Like a lawyer, you never answer the question.

1 Like

His statement calling the Charlottesville racists (that was one side) “good people” is also admissible.

1 Like

Answer: no one is discussing a high school student except you.

Nice deflect!

We’re discussing the statements that I mentioned above.

And yes, Trump made them. And yes, they ARE admissible. Anything the Defendant said is admissible at trial unless either a) privileged (these aren’t), or b) more prejudicial than probative.

These statements are far more probative on the issue of Trump’s racism.

1 Like

Why hasn’t Trump told Kessler and his followers to take off their MAGA hats?

Isn’t Kessler wearing one here?

May I ask which politician Kessler supports? See here!

As does Jason Kessler.

As does Holocaust Denier and Mussolini Admirer Nick Fuentes. Why doesn’t Trump tell him to take off his MAGA hat?

1 Like

BINGO!!!

Or if nothing else, he is unwilling to disavow them by name, even when they wear his hats and openly profess their support for him.

That’s DAMNING!!!

1 Like

You can’t even answer a simple law question regarding Trump. You are giving us nothing as far as full Trump speeches. Why don’t you?
Oh we have a pretty good idea.
I like to use his own daughter being married to an Hassidic Jew.
Why?
Because none of the anti Trump media reports it when they push that Trump is a terrible racist.
uhlaw97 how can you be a racist if your daughter is married to a Jew?
Answer this simple question.
Who is the racist?