I can't f*&%ing coach this sh$%

Duarte has showed his immaturity and lack of professionalism in the past when he gets his feelings hurt.
Holgorsen does not come across as the most congenial of personalities but doesn’t mean you have to go out of your way to smear the coach.

6 Likes

I’m disappointed they ‘aired’ this crap. Maybe Tillman is having buyer’s remorse and is beginning to align the stars.

Doubt it but we’re now in a three year slide and I’m having bad dreams where Helton and Dimel appear. It’s frightening.

Ah yes, nothing like giving a guy 7 games with depleted talent to prove he can win a national championship !!

15 Likes

What does talent have to do with supposed experience to effectively use the clock and time outs to help the team score at the end of a half?

1 Like

I can’t believe you wrote that. Do you even know the kind of players we’re going to have next year?

5 Likes

Well the team is doing good at limiting penalties. That shows good coaching.

https://twitter.com/skhanjr/status/1186321590780399618?s=19

1 Like

C’mon coach, how would you have played it? We had to punt with 1:11 remaining in the half and UCONN now has the ball on their own 15. So far our offense has scored 10 points. Not sure if we had all 3 time outs but lets say we did. What do you do next?

He is referring to end of first half of Cincy game. And will be for the rest of football season. It fits his narrative.

3 Likes

so he feels the coaching staff should be on the hook the rest of the season for that one event? They better not make another mistake or I am heating up the tar and plucking some chickens

4 Likes

Maybe a wide receiver dropping a possible TD pass at the 5 yard line with no one around him in the last minute of the half. It happens.

2 Likes

That is on the players. But the clock management was atrocious and that is not on the players.

As far as my narrative, it fits along the lines of the Missouri state motto, show me. After 2 bad hires in the past 4, plus numerous other bad hires since pardee left, I am not fooled easily. And for the amount of money holgerson makes, no, he cannot make mistakes that he has direct control over.

3 Likes

There were 3 bad hires. You left out Herman !!!

Herman is a tossup, in my book. He got us somewhere we haven’t been since before I even went to UH.

1 Like

Horn fans here in Austin are not happy with Herman because h has the most talented team on any given Saturday and still loses games. Herman’s 2nd and 3rd string players are 5 star and 4 star athletes.

3 Likes

Sorry Ron. I just don’t have another 30 years to wait for another New Years Bowl Game.

3 Likes

The Horns were trailing with seconds to go. Question: Did they throw a long pass and get an interference call for the short field goal? That is what they did in 1968.

1 Like

Too much kissy kissy and not enough coaching. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So let me get this straight… we don’t like Duarte anymore because he posted things that reflect our program in a negative light?

So we hate the Chronicle, Duarte, The Big 12, UT, ATM, Rice, Ann Richards, Baylor, SMU, Tech, Bob Bullock, ESPN and the Local networks. And we only like Berman now?

I just want to line up correctly.

9 Likes

That about sums it up. Lets not forget Hoss Brock.

‘Half of them will be eating at 7 eleven and the other half will be robbing it’.

2 Likes

We haven’t technically said we like Berman.

And, you left out Aramark.

2 Likes