I Have Some Crow Soup

I’m serving some crow soup for all y’all that said the coogs were going home. Hope it tastes good!
I knew they would pull it off.
#thenewclutchcity

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll take 3 please.

5 Likes

Crow soup taste good when our coogs win though.

2 Likes

I didn’t KNOW they would pull it out but after watching every game for the past 3 years, I wasn’t about to quit on them.

6 Likes

Most of those other than the usual clowns that surface are obviously latecomers

3 Likes

It was getting annoying seeing people posting they’re going home and there was still time to play. Especially with this team, you can’t count them out. These coogs are one of the biggest closing coog bunch I’ve seen in a very long time.

3 Likes

Somebody send some to that guy on the show with Charles, Kenny and Ernie…

2 Likes

lol right?

Honestly I didn’t say it but I felt it and prepared myself for it. My choice in sports teams has not been kind to me so I frequently expect heartbreak at this point

5 Likes

When you get kicked in the balls by the coogs so many times sometimes you flinch when they pull that leg back.

1 Like

I’ll take some! Right here, please! 🙋🙋🙋

3 Likes

I don’t post and watch the game feeds, I wasn’t giving up because it was March Madness and anything can happen. However it did look bleak for a bit. I wasn’t going to stop watching.

3 Likes

I am not going to lie. When that guy set the moving pick on Jarreau, I thought the game was over. It didn’t help that we only got fouls when Rutgers mugged us, had me feeling pretty negative about our chances.

5 Likes

I think we all were thinking, oh no. But people were posting when there was lots of time that we’re going home. That’s not right. Loser mentality tbh.

From our seats, I was watching poor shooting, poor O rebounding, poor free throw shooting and a PG playing with extreme pain. Not just those factors, but a team that was physically abusing the Coogs and seems like the officials swallowed their whistles when we were being mugged. I was one that made a negative post. We stayed to the end, and were rewarded with a fantastic finish. Sr to Freshman, the beginning and the end of careers of two great Coogs. So much to look forward to coming up next week and next year. Go, Coogs . . . . .

1 Like

I didn’t post it but I thought we were done.

1 Like

As Yogi Berra once said.

It ain’t over 'til it’s over.

1 Like

It is called a moving screen and is against the rules.

3 Likes