I hope the game with Whorn

I hope the game with Whorn is as exciting as the Case Keenum Texas Tech game with us obviously winning. It would give us great memories for the rest of our lives and bragging rights.

8 Likes

The game from the fan standpoint is going to have extreme intensity. The noise level of that UH vs Tech game at the Rob made it seem like was 20,000 more in attendence actually was. When UT comes into TDECU the fans and alumni have a built up tension from decades of UH being left out to die and what Tech learned at the Rob is going to be ×2 on the noise and tension level of the fans show UT. I expect that game to be the loudest in TDECU History. The build up for this game is like a guyser that is going to explode after being dormant for some time. It going to loud!

3 Likes

The horn game will be a sellout regardless of records

going to be a LOT of burnt orange.

just hope its not a repeat of BYU where their fans were louder than ours…

edit - surely our athletic department has a plan in place to allocate or hold x amount of tickets so other schools cant scoop them up by the thousands.

If we surefire want to win this game, just call Maryland and ask them what to do.

2 Likes

Email Pez and ask him about that?

Official attendance for that game was 32,114. One of our largest crowds at Robertson.

I was there and it was such an amazing atmopshere and so loud thought was 50,000 stadium in the stadium. Half the stadium was on the field at the end of the game. Oh how glorious it would be to have a similar outcome ove the cows with fans on the field and deafening loud.

2 Likes

A lot of the cow fans seem to think that they will outnumber us in TDECU. What do y’all think about this? I have to think that we really showed out for that OU game in 2016 and that those same fans will be ten times more excited for the Texas game as opposed to the OU game, right?

2 Likes

UH outnumbered OU at NRG in that game. Back when Tech played us back at the Rob when Case was QB, I am sure Tech thought they were going to make it an advantage for Tech too but that didnt happen. There were quite many Tech fans at that game but UH fans and alumni showed up and drowned them out. Are that many UT fans really going to buy both UT and UH season tickets just so they can be at the game at TDECU? There are alot of bonghorn bandwagon fans but I dont see them spending money on UH season tickets for just one game.

4 Likes