I thought the 2024 recruiting ship had sailed?

I can’t recruit this ship!

12 Likes

It’s like the other guy had absolutely no idea what he was doing :grinning:

3 Likes

At this point, what Holgorsen was doing should be considered MALPRACTICE.

8 Likes

Mods please move to recruiting board, then move back to football board b/c I don’t like the recruiting board

7 Likes

The S.S. Dana

1 Like

We are offering players that the previous staff didn’t think could help us without a lot of development. I think some of the previous staff thought we would be getting a lot of highly rated players just because we were big 12 and had the new OPS building coming . Without the time to build relationships, Willie and staff are taking more of the lesser regarded talents to fill out the roster spots.

4 Likes

I like longer term thinking like this. Dana was Mr. Quick Fix with no vision for any period of time longer than it took to chug a Red Bull.

https://twitter.com/WHNCoogs/status/1737108846966141011

1 Like

Coaches doing their job?

That or flat didn’t give a sh**

1 Like

Maybe Dana said “that ship Sails!”

As opposed to some slow rowing vessel

Another high school commitment? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

https://twitter.com/DerekJoiner61/status/1737279925181141155?t=pI6vRF4VhPvzecqBjMOqpQ&s=19

2 Likes

How many professions can you be average and still walk away with millions?

God Bless America!

3 Likes

How many billionaires can you fool into thinking you are a good head coach when the reality is you are nothing more than a quality position coach.

He conned both West Virginia and Houston

I’m telling you, it is MALPRACTICE and his firing should be revisited for CAUSE.

8 Likes

1 Like

So how many extra 2024 high school recruits did Fritz get? That was clearly what CDH was referencing about 2024. We got the 6 that CDH recruited and how many more?

Can’t count the portal guys, no idea how that would have turned out with CDH.

We do know how 5 years with CDH turned out.

5 Likes

29 men died when the Edmund Fitzgerald sank. I really think it is tasteless to make fun of their deaths just to joke about recruiting.

Too soon?

2 Likes