I want Will Stein - Oregon OC

Oregon Offensive coordinator.

He’s responsible for a top 5 offense and has plenty of Texas connections from his prior experience: UT, Lake Travis HS, & UTSA.

37 Likes

I like this take very much

9 Likes

Was also a decent qb at Louisville. Despite being a walk-on he beat out everybody and became the starter.

4 Likes

Is anyone watching this Oregon offense vs Colorado?

5 Likes

Yep, shredding CU…exciting football…miss that

8 Likes

Colorado getting manhandled

2 Likes

“They are playing for Clicks, we are playing for Wins” -Oregon HC to his team. Best line and resonates with my opinion of Coach Prime.

12 Likes

It would be 56-0 if that was our D

1 Like

Thank the Football Gods we don’t play Oregon or Colorado

5 Likes

Yeah, but after like 3 really good seasons he will want to leave, so we should hire someone that wants to be here.

4 Likes

You mean someone who wants to be here like Dana?

2 Likes

308 yds of offense for Oregon

Troy Franklin is special. Texans can used him!!!

With a crazy buyout contract designed by our biggest booster!

1 Like

He is rising on my list. Still worry about how he would fare as a HC being so young and what coordinators would come under him. If he calls his own offense, that will make him very intriguing.

I wouldn’t mind Oregon’s DC either though. Experience in the NFL and Alabama. Colorado has 21 total yards at the half.

2 Likes

Both are better than Dana LOL

1 Like

Stein is young, too! Its only going to turn 34 in a few days :hushed::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Signed me up!!!

His resume is outstanding!

4 Likes

Young = fire in his belly

He’d tear it up!

2 Likes

Oregon coaches are all looking good because they have serious talent. They’re O-line, RB, Bo Nix, rec corp, all A level talent. Same goes with defense. Let’s not get confused about the reality.

2 Likes

So Nick Saban has only looked good for a decade because of the talent? I think he’s a good coach regardless. This year seems to be an off year for Alabama, but he’s still a good coach.

2 Likes