If it's Holgorsen

Did someone say troll hair?
I see the resemblance.
s-l300

1 Like

As a bald man I totally understand the emotional journey losing your hair can be and why he would want to hang on as long as he can, it’s a lot tougher than I was prepared for even though I saw it coming a long time out. It’s easy to say someone should just shave it off but it’s a lot harder when it’s actually happening to you, why do you think products targeting bald guys are so prevalent?

2 Likes

Ive heard his hair changes angles based on the time of the day.

If he comes here I will buy him a year supply!!!SY355

1 Like

Blockquote
As a bald man I totally understand the emotional journey losing your hair can be and why he would want to hang on as long as he can, it’s a lot tougher than I was prepared for even though I saw it coming a long time out. It’s easy to say someone should just shave it off but it’s a lot harder when it’s actually happening to you, why do you think products targeting bald guys are so prevalent?

I made the mistake one time of saying to a friend who was balding that I would just shave my head if I started losing my hair and that I thought a shaved head looked cool. I should have realized that this was offensive, but I didn’t. His response was, “well why don’t you just do it now?” He had a great point.

If it’s Holgorsen, hopefully people spell his name correctly.

1 Like

I never find it offensive, it just gets redundant. it’s a viable solution but not one that everyone wants. I opted for the Jason Statham look which is close enough I guess, I’m just not willing to fully bic it at this point

That’s a good look IMO. Honestly I would gladly buzz with the old #1 if my wife would let me. So much easier to get ready and I hate going to the barber shop.

1 Like

That’s one of the perks I guess, I haven’t paid for a haircut in over a decade. Bad part is cleanup sucks

Holgs doesn’t need to change a thing!

https://twitter.com/FauxHolgorsen/status/1079865716977876992?s=19

https://twitter.com/FauxHolgorsenUH/status/1079864321214218241?s=19

Just as long as he doesn’t go with a paste on orange wig. (Not that I’m referring to anyone.)

1 Like

I was totally bald this time 2 years ago (had scalp surgery to repair a basel cell removal). Seriously considered keeping it bald (was told I looked younger bald), but figured the continued head shaving would be too much of a pain.

1 Like

Kicked_in_the_nuts

I have decided Bald was look for me
I love it.