If you donated your Cincy tickets to go to the Bowl game

Good to hear you got it taken care of Mike. As I mentioned, Tyler took care of me also. Hate to hear stories like the one that was shared above, that is not good for anyone.

1 Like

No they won’t. They’ll claim it’s sold out and still have a smack ton of empty seats, then prevent students from going because they can’t advertise to them.

This is pitiful. Sorry this is happening to y’all.

1 Like

Please take a deep breath and chill out. Watch the game on television with friends. It’s only one game and you got to go watch the football team beat Auburn. You’re blessed.

3 Likes

This is ridiculous. Not only am I out the tickets I sold on stubhub through the UH website, and not getting the money for them because stubhub says the event was canceled, but I am missing other Cincinnati tickets in my UH account that I didn’t sell. The stadium is going to be half full for the Cincinnati game unless UH figures this ticket issue out. So many tickets are not usable because they don’t exist anywhere anymore.

2 Likes

Yet, some people say not a big deal, move on…pssh. It should not happen, n it needs to be corrected or there is going to be a lot of tiks sitting in the clouds so to speak, not used. Need butts in the seat… that’s it!

1 Like

Yeah this isn’t a “I can’t go thing”, this is a ticket office issue.

I had sold my ticket on SH as I was in Brazil. I have returned and yesterday I asked the office what happened to the ticket as the sale was cancelled. SH said contact UH. The guy in charge told me they would be in contact with SH this week and the ticket would be returned to the original purchasers account(the guy who sits next to me)

Will see how this goes

3 Likes

I was able to get Stubhub to email me PDFs of my tickets because the sale had been canceled. I called the ticket office and they said those PDFs would not get me access to the game. The guy I spoke to was much nicer and said that they were investigating the issue with Stubhub. So maybe there is hope…I did get the parking pass for the Cincinnati game.

5 Likes

I hope you don’t give up because of one entitled dumbass

6 Likes

In 40+ years I’ve never had an issue that hasn’t been resolved by the ticket office. If that’s all it takes for you to give up on the Coogs….so be it.

That is awesome that you have had great experiences. So far, I have wasted nearly an hour on hold with Stubhub and was treated quite rudely by the ticket office staff. And I still don’t have my tickets that I paid for. And I’m not the only one with the same problem.

Much easier if you just call Cougar Pride or even Pez if you run into a major snag. Usually get results. I am a nobody and they still listen to me. Or at least pretend to. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mine just popped up back in my email. I downloaded to wallet and now have ticket. The original purchaser didnt have to do anything.